I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Yes, thank you for the experience! It is very much appreciated.

I wanted to know about the indication on the nzdusd setup when it was at new high yesterday, I could not see any clear sign but you were very confident.

At the start of the current candle - I went short on the Gold and banked 40 pips. There are couple of more potential set ups for today.

The red shooting star after a doji hmm… let’s see how this plays out.

Can someone confirm is this a downward price action forming on the gbpusd 4 hr chart?

I’m not confirming but from what I can see, its had a downward trend and seems to be going up.

Update: Seems to be going down.

I am observing more than trading today, these formations… and making out plans on how to trade them looking at results of said formations…

hello guys look at your [B]Eurusd and Gbpusd 4 hours chart now we may likely go short on that pair[/B].

Goldusd also looks cool but we may not go there cos of the large stops involve.

just stay around at todays candle close.

remember theres [B]AUD employment change [/B]in few hours time so wrap up any aud trade.

==========================================================================================

PLEASE KEEP SENDING THE [B]‘LIKES’’[/B]
THANKS and tell people about my forex account management.

Eurjpy trade failure was due to better than expected news from the japanese Tertiary Industry Index (MoM) (May), otherwise it was a good trade. We should keep better eyes on the events even when trading good formations.

Thank you very much …
I will continue and tell you what happened

Dude, I think you better wait before he tells u to sell… plus that gbpusd candle is going crazy right now :stuck_out_tongue:

guys theres a funny price action going on on the charts now its seems most of our would-be-setups are now invalid. just stick around am still monitoring the situation.

Both EUR/USD and GBP/USD have gone up by 100 points.

Horlique2 : I agree! crazy crazy! is that a continuation signal on euraud h1?

ya i saw that but one can not prevent news from happening.

Ofcourse! :slight_smile: I will keep eye next time and inform if I see, we all have to do our parts.

guys theres a signal on eurjpy daily buy but i believe its will retrace down to 128.666 before going up. so no need to enter now.

[B]fews thing to note on these pairs:[/B]

1)EUrusd: we will be looking for any decent rejections on the 4hours to sell into this down trend. price is close to the [B]psychological level 1.3000.[/B]

1. Gbpusd:we will be looking for any decent rejections on the 4hours to sell into this down trend. price is close to the [B]psychological level 1.5000[/B]

2. Nzdusd: price is close to the [B]resistance point 0.78700 [/B]so we will look for any decent rejections to sell.

3. Eurjpy: a powerful rejection has formed at [B]support 128.666[/B] on the daily chart , but i expect price to kiss that point before going up. buying now is risky.
    ===============================================================================================================================================

THIS MEANS WE HAVE TO BE AROUND AT THE CLOSE OF THE NEXT 4HOURS TO SEE IF THESE SETUPS HAVE FORMED TO ENTER INTO A GOOD TRADE.

[B]PLEASE KEEP SENDING THE ‘LIKES’'
THANKS and tell people about my forex account management.[/B]

Markets seems to be behaving at the moment lol - Very stable! Horlique work your magic and make them drop :stuck_out_tongue:

no signals guys the markets is not stable, seems we missed out on eurjpy buy trade.

Hello for those interested in my forex account management please visit my profile; to read my profile messages.

I will appreciate anyone who could refer people to my services.

Bye.