I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

It’s ok horlique:) as I said, we can only analyse the market movement but not determine where it goes… So it’s ok:) that’s why risk management is important informed trading

every one should just be around at daily candle close today; seems we may have some decent entries.

Hi Horlique2 what daily pairs ate you looking at.

Cheers
Nadeem

the usd,jpy and aud pairs: our daily signals are always very accurate. So just be around you never know which trade will give us 200pips(a home run). Lol

continue sending the ‘likes’ and inform people about my forex account management, get more info on my profile page.
Thanks alot.

I signed up a while back but have not been getting signals. Trying again. Thanks.

Home Run!! Woohooo! - I hope so :stuck_out_tongue:

you will do a little work of reading through this thread theres a post which i gave a detailed guide on how to follow my signals. One thing about these signals is that there are very accurate but not 100% accurate(theres no holy grail in trading if there was the big banks will never lost billions trading the markets) so please ‘’ dont bet the farm’’ on any signal, like a dude lost a single trade with my signals and later send me loads/buckets of insults(i guess he must have ‘‘bet the farm’’). Trading is not mearnt for all, just like taking calculated risk in making more money is not mearnt for all

we lose some and win most.

Lastly risk little like 2% per trade.

we may like sell audusd at the close of this daily candle so stay around; theres a large rejection on the daily chart in line with the down trend

trade 26 sell aud usd now or sell audusd at 0.91840

stops= 60pips

targets= 135pips

risk 2% here

reason for trade : powerful rejection on daily chart inline with down trend

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;508420”]trade 26 sell aud usd now or sell audusd at 0.91840

stops= 60pips

targets= 135pips

risk 2% here

reason for trade : powerful rejection on daily chart inline with down trend[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the signal. I will definitely watch out for it everyday.

Start locking in some pips folks - Trade is going our way.

Horlique audusd +50 pips move stop loss to break even yes?

When a trade moves equal to our stop loss, we move our stop loss to break even.

he has stated earlier than that as well though thats why im asking him

Hi,

Where are you in the world, just so I know when to look out for the signals?

BTW awesome signals!!

Thanks for sharing!

He is in the UK

Is it a good idea to take our positions in starting the banks time? cos there are real and big movement in that times. (Europe and USA Banks)

market has been very volatile this few weeks; we have many good trades retracing back so its wise one lock in some pips when the trade moves in our favour, cos the market is just crazy many reports/speeches coming out every hour and disturbing the market dynamics.

The rule remains never lose money in a winning trade.

that will be wise cos of many news coming out.

the market is still in a powerful bearish condition if the price breaks yesterdays low we may have another home run(like +100pips). I hope this happen so we can end this week with a happy state.

please keep sending the ‘likes’ and please tell people about my forex account management.
Visit my profile page for more info about my services.