I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

I dont think he is saying he lost 80% just by following Horlique signals. It sounds like he also follows others signals as well. So lets keep it friendly here guys.

Rtiger - you are an intelligent person! You hit the nail on the head!!

CNPForex my apologies on reading your first statement it sounded like you meant you had suffered 80% loses following Horlique … now you must dig deep be extremely disciplined, cut your trading size right down and try to regain your losses …if you are relatively new to forex you will find that 99.9% of what you read and are promised is all lies and that includes all the signal services … Horliques thread here seems to be an amazing exception in that he humbly makes regular consistant gains whilst sharing for free …my advice would be to ditch your other providors and stick to this one and slowly your money will come back… my apologies once again for misinterpreting what you first wrote and if I can help you in your journey anyway feel free to private message me and I will do my best to help you get back on track …all the best

My Euro order has triggered.

My EUR/USD order has been filled.

I am up 25 pips on euro now. I hope the euro stays that way.

Freddy,

The call comes in from a forex provider who is in Spain. I had a 91% return with them and never list a single dime until the euro went weird a few weeks back. I lost all of the return plus 48% in 2 days. Since I did not use a s/l as my account rep says that s/l is a money maker for the providers in most cases, the account bounced back and I lost a whopping $6. A CHF signal as well as a few euro signals from this forum (not this thread) as well as signals from the guys in Spain as far as the euro was concerned were all tragically wrong. If there had been no stop loss the account would have bounced back. So right now on my FXCM account I have to risk more than 2% and for some reason I am always pulling this single account out of the weeds every so often. One downside as well is the moving of SL as horlique sends it out and sometimes it takes a while to get the message and its too late. I have been a supporter of horlique since day one so I am not here to bash him. Appologies excepted and extended as well.

All Good CP

Maybe try following Horliques trades with a stop behind the hour candles until you get the message intended or say take half position for profits and move stop to breakeven + a few pips

Euro caught everyone I think last week with Bernanke backtracking on tapering and the $ weakening across the board

I personally trade with no stop loss but will have a disaster stop if the market flips and changes direction last weeks 450 pips was insane and I took a 200 pip loss although I traded into Asia session I am in the UK and managed to grab 100 pips on the retrace back

A tip is to not panic and asses the situation and then if profits are lost reavaluate the situation and go into damage limitation for a day or 2… big moves will always have nice retraces to them …

Am just up from bed now to see the Gbpaud loss sorry guys, i hope Eurusd can make up for the loss.

i think some people are breaking the little rules i set for these thread.

PLEASE AM REALLY BEGGING EVERYBODY DONT POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS AFTER A TRADE, PLEASE AM BEGGING ; many traders are watching this thread to help them bounce back to trading and to also encourage them to trade better.

Cnpforex; sorry for your 80% loss , am 100% sure if you were following my signals/my recommended risk of 2% per trade you will never have lost
-80%. I hope you will regain your cash.

Anyone(be it a bank trader, hedge fund manager, prop trader,news agency etc) who does not use stoploss in trading is just planning to commit ‘TRADING SUICIDE’ .

One main reason we are having economic problems in the world today is that most socalled financial analysts/big players never utilizes ‘EFFECTIVE RISK MANAGEMENT’ in their financial transactions.

We all witness the ‘2008 ECONOMIC MELTDOWN’ . a friend working in wallstreet told me that many ‘BANK TRADERS,BIG TRADERS AND OTHER FINANCIAL HEAVY WEIGHTS’ dont always use stoploss in their ‘DERIVATIVE TRADING’ this was the main reason many investment banks went underground after the meltdown. So please lets learn to utilize risk management and also to control our emotions during trading.

=========================

irrespective the source of the signals please use stoploss. Reading some of the comments here scares me, in fact stoploss is the best order in the market cos in trading anything can happen, just imagine last week the Eurusd went up over 400pips in 2days without a stop loss sellers will have gotten a big loss. Theres a high degree of risk in any financial the market be it the stock,forex,futures and equity.

====================================================

PLEASE LETS MAKE IT FRIENDLY ON THIS THREAD, LETS NOT KILL THIS WONDERFUL THREAD; ITS HARD TO FIND THIS TYPE OF THREAD ON MOST FORUMS.

Morning Horlique2 and fellow traders

Wgat is your opinion on audusd daily chart. Do you think it will close with a rejection candle with the momentum down. There is very down market bias.

Cheers
Nadeem

lets see what happens at today’s daily candle close. I think the audusd is trying to correct last week loses.

Have just moved my stop to break even on the EU.

I closed the trade at 32 pip profit

i hope u risk 1% on each positions via the last signal; lets hope this eurusd will move to cover the gbpaud 1% loss. Usd is very weak right.

Going to hold on and hope that there isn’t a reversal when the US opens.

On the Eurusd trade its seems there were some large buystop orders at 1.31000(a psychological point), lets hope this will further push the eurusd to atleast 1.32000.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;509853”]

i hope u risk 1% on each positions via the last signal; lets hope this eurusd will move to cover the gbpaud 1% loss. Usd is very weak right.[/QUOTE]

I never commit to more than 1% on a single trade Horlique, so the GA has been taken on the chin. There are a few figures out for the US this afternoon so am a bit nervous to hang on through that.

The pair is creating double top on 4 hour. Should we close the trade ??

It’s pretty much why I’ve closed my trade at early stage profit. I’ve just got this wired feeling that something crazy is about happen this afternoon.