I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

please is teamviewer a forex broker? Lol

About how many trades per week are being generated using this method?

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;510339”]

please is teamviewer a forex broker? Lol[/QUOTE]

No. Helps me trade remotely. I use ILQ. Love them. Tiny spreads, tons of pairs, very reliable MT4. No issues with them.

Oops and where are my manners… Hello. Thanks for this great thread and your consistency and encouragement. Been reading for a few days.

[QUOTE=“Vinster;510335”]

I use team viewer, a free utility on my iPhone, that allows me to connect to my home PC and make trades right off my desktop. Works very reliably.[/QUOTE]

I will try this and see. The government phone company internet connection is not so hot at times. I think we still have a hamster running in a wheel here that produces the connection lol! I will need to check to see if this works for MAC as I am a MAC user. Thanks for the tip!

Guys if yiu are looking for a good professional broker try pepperstone. Very decent broker.

atleast 2 signals per week we just had one(trade 27) this week which was a good one. Our signals depend solely on what the market presents to us.

Hello guys, the big players place lots of sell limits at 1300.500 on goldusd and they are now in good profits now.

There are also some interesting formations on the nzdusd(4hours), gbpaud(4 hours) and euraud(4hours) so please be around few minutes to the next 4 hours close let see if these pairs will present good setups.

Hello guys, the big players place lots of sell limits at 1300.500 on goldusd and they are now in good profits now.

There are also some interesting formations on the nzdusd(4hours), gbpaud(4 hours) and euraud(4hours) so please be around few minutes to the next 4 hours (the next 2 hours from now)close let see if these pairs will present good setups.

Hi Horlique

What are your 4 hour candle closes UK time please

Thanks

is gold Xauusd on the charts?

1hour 30 minutes from now. 6pm gmt+1

yes goldusd is on chart with mt4 platform

OK, so that seems to be 2 hours prior to when IG set their 4 hours. Thanks!

ok 1hour 20 minutes from now; hope this better.

No that’s fine, makes sense. IG’s next 4 hour candle will print in 3 hours and 15 minutes.

[QUOTE=“JimineyCricket;510402”]

OK, so that seems to be 2 hours prior to when IG set their 4 hours. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here (CMC Markets). I thought the 4 hour candles start at midnight?

Although strangely my daily candle starts at 10pm!

They do on IG. 12 - 4 - 8 - 12 - 4 - 8 - 12

New daily candle on IG prints at 10pm UK time.

am using alpari uk mt4; most brokers are in different time zone but the candle opens and close almost the same time.