I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

hello guys please lets keep it friendly on this thread; we all have one objective to become good traders and make extra income. Lets learn to give friendly replies.

hello guys please lets keep it friendly on this thread; we all have one objective to become good traders and make extra income. Lets learn to give friendly replies

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;510047”]

hello guys please lets keep it friendly on this thread; we all have one objective to become good traders and make extra income. Lets learn to give friendly replies[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Yes, I am here to learn and not just follow signals.

Hello guys theres no clear-cut signal. Good night.

we will look for a sell entry on eurusd at 1.32000 seems there are lots of sell limits lying there.

Also we will look for sell entry on audusd around 0.92890-0.93485.

Stay blessed.

Big news releases tomorrow morning, could be interesting…

I opened trades for GBP/USD @ 1.548 and EU/USD and I’m risking 50 pips each, but I have question, I don’t understand what is that 1% or 2%. Where do I see that? Thanks

if you are risking 50 pips, those 50 pips should only equal to 1-2% of your total account size. if your account is $1,000, then those 50 pips should only lose you $20 max. You have to do the math and figure out what size lot your position is on your platform.

Great home run call on the Eur/usd Horlique, I closed my position at a profit of 75 pips. Could have gone for over 100, but I was wary of the resistance we saw this morning.

Hi Horlique2

Can you please advise why in your opinion gbpusd is not a valid setup. There is inside bar at key kevel with two rejection pins.

Plz advise
Nadeem

Can you please advise why in your opinion gbpusd is not a valid setup.

Count me in here. I would really like see some notes on that.

the candle formations did not really impress me at the close of the day so i had to skip the trade all together, i was expecting it to form a cool rejection candle with 55-60 stops. If we had to trade it we may require a 80pips stop. And the formation was not a very valid inside bar to me.
I dont like taking poor setups.

Trading today will be very volatile especially on Gbp pairs due to many news releases. For those trading GBP stoploss should be your best friend.

I am new to this foram…I am waiting for signal…

read the beginning of this thread.

I am looking to change my broker, which brokers do you use horlique?

[QUOTE=“caddencadden;510267”]I am looking to change my broker, which brokers do you use horlique?[/QUOTE]

I am thinking of this too…

admiral markets(pro account)

I use fxcm.co.uk which has a great platform but poor follow up from the account managers. They only become interested on deposit size. I have an xemarkets.com account which is pretty good and they always provide nice bonuses on deposits but the online trader is a mess to be honest with you as well as the iphone trader. My first forex account was with iforex.com which is a decent account and the account manager calls me in the mornings at 6:30 and we make one trade together. I have only lost 6$ once on that account and right now I have a 94% return on investment with them. Their online and mobile trading is archaic to say the least. Since I am always on the go I need mobile trading no matter what. I tried etoro demo account and researched and found out they have issues. I also read forex peace army website to help choose fxcm and xemarkets as well.

I’m Spread betting in the UK using ETX Capital and Intertrader. ETX is better as the charting is better, allowing to trade from the chart and drag stops and limits etc.

I use Capital Spreads and IG Index

I use team viewer, a free utility on my iPhone, that allows me to connect to my home PC and make trades right off my desktop. Works very reliably.