I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

its means that price may likely move down but its not a very strong signal to me.

Aud/usd has been in a great down trend for a lot of weeks now but has been subject to 200/300 pip rallies this is the 5th such rally …look at the 15 minute chart and you will see a bit of a funny triangle forming …price is really high for the current daily down trend and 9200 has been very supportive the last 24 hours certainly don’t want to hijack Horliques great thread but it is something ive had my eye on all day …hope this helps

I sold at .92443 , stop loss is currently at breakeven +10 pips right now.

I closed trade 27 with a 30 pip profit. I prefer short term trades. Thanks for the tip Horlique and I look forward to more!

I’ve done the same. Good night all.

for those who took this trade move your stop to breakeven cos this trade has moved 45pips our direction. this trade is a winning trade.

trade 28 or trade 27?

Sorry, 28.

ok no problem, i wish u held the position.

Its hard to make movements at night and once I get my account back up to where I can take more risk again I will hold on to positions longer. Thanks for your help!

we are in a +50pips trade now if price close above 1.43000(lots of bids/offers lying here) in the 4hours/1hr candle we may likely go for a home run, i hope this happens.

ok…
the night is another trading session and Asians love trading jpy/aud pairs alot.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;510436”]trade 28 buy euraud now or buy at 1.42170

stops=50pips

targets= 200pips

reason for tradeL bullish rejection at support on the 4 hours chart

please risk just 2% on this trade[/QUOTE]

Hi im Newbie here…thank you very horlique for your signal… I gain 40 pips with your guidance for trade 28 Appreciate… God bless…

Newbie here. I’ve followed several of your trades live from the very beginning Horlique. At times I risk more than you said too and used a trailing stop at times that I shouldn’t have. But I’ve learned alot. Thanks for your signals and help.

I am scared of the yen lol! I am in Costa Rica so my time zone may be a little different.

yen pairs are very unstable i wrote a post about yen pairs a week ago. Yen has to many report/speeches.

I saw it and agree with you. I have lost on most if my yen operations. I like euro/usd and I did very well with usd/chf in the past.

Strong trade Horlique good work

[B][I]home run home run ahead if price close above 1.43000[/I][/B]

Great call on trade 28 horlique once again. Locked in 80 pips and calling it a night. Everyone appreciates your contribution to this community.