I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Great trade Horlique. Have taken some profits and moved my stop on the rest to 1.4263. Thank you.

Thanks horlique :slight_smile:

Close at 1.43272, thx

this comment was not necessary; if you have reasons for not taking a trade setup please dont post it.

Horlique, do you think more buyers are likely to come in around 1.43000?

if price close above 1.43000 more large orders may be open in the upward direction, this euraud trade may hit +200 pips before todays close. There sellers are afraid to jump in now.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;510783”]

if price close above 1.43000 more large orders may be open in the upward direction, this euraud trade may hit +200 pips before todays close. There sellers are afraid to jump in now.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Horlique. When you say close above, do you mean on the 4 hour chart?

Thx.

let see how it goes.

Good trade! Even my Audusd trade worked out great!

yes its was a good trade; since we were in the euraud trade i did not want to expose our equity to more risks.

Close with a 100pips profits twice my risk on the Euraud(trade 28); thats our 9th home run… …

Thank you Horlique! J.

Nice work sir

Hello Holique2

Please tell me your native time accrding to GMT

and usually what time you will put the signal?

how did you get 100 pips at the time of this posting?

Thanks Horlique

95 pips for me … entered again at the bottom of the 4 hour and just took another 25

Great Work

i did not close at the time of this posting. I closed earlier.

Angela8 do you think am telling a lie or other person who posted their profits are telling a lie. I dont force anybody to follow these signals and i have not ask a dime from anybody…
So please lets be friendly here.

I know that this thread is helping alot of people ; you can google the whole web you may not find a thread like this(its just a fact). The successful pros(i dont mean the forex system marketers) dont like sharing their trading secrets.

please before making comments ; theres a standing rule that no one should post negative comments after a trade be it a lose or win.

go through the thread i have posted how to follow the signals.

Hi Horlique2 a question here. If you skip a valid trade if SL is too large like you skipped on gbpaud 4 hour yesterday. As far as your stop loss strategy is concerned you do not put your SL below the last candle low so how do you ascertain if your SL is too large on valid setup.

Thanks
Nadeem

95% of what will make you successful in trading will come from your personal trading experiences; i use the surrounding candle formation to know where the nearest ideal stops should be place, well i have seen you once at a popular price action site/blog(may be is you or not you). i know the rule of the thumb is to put stops below or above candle tail but there are many instances where you will use your trading experiences to figure out the better stops level.