I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

move your stops to breakeven on this trade lets end this week on a good note, [B]another is that a reversal candle about to form on the lower time frame[/B]

Yes I have. …

Cheers
Nadeem

I closed this trade with 32 pips earned. I don’t like to leave traded open overnight quite yet. Thanks for the tip H!

ya its a profits better than a lose.

You are welcome

opened 2 trades at 1.3093
now gaining 44 pips
stop loss at 1.3127

good job horlique :slight_smile:

thats a good one, i hope you follow the recommended risk of 2-3% per signal.

horlique2, can share the thought process behind this trade? what is the buy signal? what time frame are you using?

am using daily chart, and its a price action signal.

Ya could you please share your thought process. You are very good at picking trades when I can’t see them. I understood there was a hammer on the eurusd daily chart but what made that one appeal to you for a buy signal?

Also I want to say thank you for all the help you are giving to everyone and it helps so much.
Hopefully we can all see what you see and start to help others

the hammer was sitting on a moving average ema 8. Anyway i use very simple principles to enter trades.

Ok so

Is what you do this

When your ema 8 crosses your ema 21 making your ema 8 above ema 21 you look for long positions. However just cause there’s a cross you dot enter the long unless there is a price Action happening on or above ema 8 or does it have to be on ema 8 and not above it?

[QUOTE=“aujla17;511109”]Ok so

Is what you do this

When your ema 8 crosses your ema 21 making your ema 8 above ema 21 you look for long positions. However just cause there’s a cross you dot enter the long unless there is a price Action happening on or above ema 8 or does it have to be on ema 8 and not above it?[/QUOTE]

Or just experience :slight_smile:

i use price action with my trading experiences to enter trade.

i use price action knowledge with my trading experiences. The greatest info you need for successful trading is your personal experiences which is from your day to day interaction with the market.

thanks. I saw that pin bar (or hammer). but that was not a buy signal for me. i was waiting for it to go higher to meet resistance and wait for sell signal to short.

no problem thats ok.

I moved my stop to break even plus spread in the night when I saw Horlique’s message. Have amended my stop order to trailing with a 20 pip increment just incase there is a rally.

[B]stopped out with 10pips on trade 29[/B], its seems am done with trading for this week. it was a wonderful week. [B]usd[/B] got so strong pushing the eur downward.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;511183”]stopped out with 10pips on trade 29, its seems am done with trading for this week. it was a wonderful week. usd got so strong pushing the eur downward.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Horlique. My first week following your trades and I made + 70 pips.

Have a good weekend.