I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Many thanks for your answer and clarification s on that.

I don’t think I am on any price action blog recently :slight_smile:
Cheers

I ended up with 40 pips on trade 28. Moved my stops a few times to see if I could catch the home run but held a bit too long and got caught on a retracement. Well pleased anyway, thanks Horlique.

I’ve found this thread yesterday and followed trade 28. Had my first positive forex trade for a long time with 75 pips bagged!

Thank you Horlique2. You are a true altruist and a genius to boot. I’m looking forward to your next words of wisdom.

calm down, i never said you were a liar. i asked a question because i wanted to know the answer to know if there was something wrong with my charts/your charts, my broker/your broker
because the pips were not matching
you said close +100 pips and on my charts it was only +60 pips thats why i asked

sorry for my reply. ok… Which broker are u using lady(angela should be a lady).

never worry its better than a lose. Sometimes when the markets move twice the reward you either close it or move stops to lock in good amount of pips.

Thanks Horlique I got 100 pips for this!
Monday I got 75 pips Tuesday im down -10 ( that’s 40-50) and today I closed at 100 pips, total I’m 165 pips richer!

I so appreciate your effort Horlique, you’re the man!

Anyway when I was at close 100 pips I change my SL to +40, meaning even if it close I still get +40, is this what you mean by trailing? Is “trailing by 40” is how you call it?

Thanks Thanks Thanks!

For records purposes; so far we have made 28 trades==== 22wins 6losses. Within these 22wins we have made 9home runs(thats trade that gives us 2times reward like 100pips).

So statistically we are doing good risking 2% per single positions, 3% risk for more than 3 positions.

28 trades===========
22 wins
6 losses

22 wins======== 9 home runs and 13 wins/breakeven trades

so please dont be over-confident to start risking more than the recommended risk of 2-3% per trade. Forex trading is a risky business, if we stick to this risk levels we will be able to make good money and accept losses without going crazy after a loss.
Its easier to be psychologically stable after a 2-3% loss than after a 5% loss.
I know that most of us are risking more than the recommended risk, i want to plead with you that after a lose(which you ‘‘bet the farm’’) dont come to this thread and make negative comments please. What destroy traders most is greed and over-confident.

No matter how many winning trades i have made am not moved to be over-confident and start risking big cos the market is no respecter of anybody. When one go against the trading rules the market punishes alot worse than you can ever imagine. So please be yourself no matter the trade outcome.

A trailing stop is similar to a limit in that it is designed to protect your profit. You place a trailing stop when you open your trade and it will move with your profit. If the market turns, your position will close out at your trailing stop’s new level, and not the level you originally placed it at.

Using a trailing stop means you lock in profits without the need to manually monitor your position and adjust your stop.

I observe your signals since the 1st week of July, and followed everything you advised since I open trades this week. Yes we lost but it was more of like a break even. Thanks man for the advises.

wao this is good. lets continue pipping, this week has been a good one so far. Thank God

theres an interesting opportunity on eurusd so get ready for another pipping.

To go long or short on eur usd? I’m assuming short?

[B]trade 29 buy eurusd now or buy at 1.31080[/B]

stops= 50pips

targets 105pips

reason for trade: bullish signal formed, moving average crosses upward

risk 2% here, dont bet the farm.

cool, I’m in!

Which moving average are we using? What type, period, and time frame if you don’t mind sharing? Thanks !

time frame; daily
moving averages; ema 21,8 i dont use these moving averages for entry, cos thats a loser’s game.
I hope you risk 2% on this trade.

Nice had already opened this trade because of strong hammer signal on daily. I am also short audusd just to hegde it a bit.

Hey. So if you don’t use those ema for entry what do you use them for? Just trend watch?

yep…

For records purposes; so far we have made [B]28 trades[/B]==== [B]22wins[/B] 6losses. Within these 22wins we have made [B]9home runs[/B](thats trade that gives us 2times reward like 100pips).

So statistically we are doing good risking 2% per single positions, 3% risk for more than 3 positions.

[B] 28 trades[/B]===========
[B]22 wins[/B]
[B] 6 losses[/B]

22 wins======== [B]9 home runs [/B]and 13 wins/breakeven trades

so please dont be over-confident to start risking more than the recommended risk of 2-3% per trade. Forex trading is a risky business, if we stick to this risk levels we will be able to make good money and accept losses without going crazy after a loss.
Its easier to be psychologically stable after a 2-3% loss than after a 5% loss.
I know that most of us are risking more than the recommended risk, i want to plead with you that after a lose(which you ‘‘bet the farm’’) dont come to this thread and make negative comments please. What destroy traders most is greed and over-confident.

No matter how many winning trades i have made am not moved to be over-confident and start risking big cos the market is no respecter of anybody. When one go against the trading rules the market punishes alot worse than you can ever imagine. So please be yourself no matter the trade outcome.