I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

buy eurusd now at 1.3081 or buy eurusd now

put stops= 55pips

targets= 160pips

please risk just 2% here. cos theres no 100% sure entry in forex trading

Dear Horlique2, Pls can u give us some usefull hints on how u generate ur signals from price action?like do u use candle sticks to read formations?
Am asking so we can learn and be as proficient as u are.
Great job and this is definitly d coolest thread.

Order has been placed accordingly for 2000 units with SL at 55 pips and TP at 150. Is this a long term operation or should it sit around just for a few days?

Will report on progress.

My ickle orders done as well

Many thanks

hello, i use price action(candle sticks formation) in combination with support/resistance analysis. Babypips provides lots of education on candlestick formations.
You can do a google search on ‘Price action analysis’ .I will find ways of uploading a detail writeup of how i pick signals; but until then just follow my signals.

honestly i dont know how this trade will pan out i hope we make money on this; you never know how long it will take us to make good pips from this trade. One thing am sure about this trade is that its a ‘‘good setup’’.

Trading is a risky business with good rewards.

yes i will upload a simple but detail writeup how i pick trades but for now just follow my lead.

I cant wait. This would be very useful.

will be waiting for your detailed writeup.
thanx Mate.

Trading is like any business made up of losses and gains, no matter how careful or proficient you are as a trader losses will always comes; but what matters most is that your profits outweighs your losses in the long run.

If you are cant handle the losses then forex trading is definitely not for you. You success will lie in your ability to handle your losses and profits effectively,also your pipsochology.

Happy trading to all.

The EUR/usd ended up in a loss. Well that’s how trade goes… it crossed a major support/ resistance level…

S/L took over and closed out my operation with a 58.9 pip loss. What a shame…but such is life. Will continue to test and see how thins pan out.

dont worry much we will make up in future trades; your account should still be in healthy state if you took some of my past signals.

yes price attack and move below the key support zone.

Yes, So far you are 7 wins and 1 loss :):):slight_smile: That’s really good

Ok, lets make some $$ today

Ney mind brown stuff happens lets hit the next one

Cheers

Are you using a 4 digits or 5 digits broker? Sorry, pretty new to this, can you tell me what should be the stop n tp taking the euraud as an example for a 5 digits broker. Follow the signal but loss the trade. Sorry for trouble.

I am new to forex and seem to be constantly going in the wrong direction. I have bought gbpusd at 1.53820 and have set my tp at 1.54018 . I’ll let you know how I do. By the way, the platform forced me to set my SL @ 200 pips.

What broker are you using?

200 pips of stop loss! What broker are you using?