I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

which broker?
you sure the mistake is not from you sometimes broker change their number of price digits without informing the trader.

for a 5-digits broker you need to add one zero ‘0’ to the value of the pips.
E.g 5 pips on a 5digit broker= 50pips(five pips with a zero.), 55pips(fifty five pips) on a 5digit broker= 550pips(fifty five pips with a zero).

Hope you got it.

Just follow this thread you will definitely make back your loss. Dont ever panic after a loss, Cos losses are part of trading.

Happy trading to all.

Hi Horlique2 - Trust you are well.

I was reading your thread today whilst I was at work. I’ve now signed up to BabyPips and subscribed to your thread. I have two questions for you at the moment.

Do you only trade early morning?

And

Do you only trade forex market?

Regards,

Graphicvs

Sell usdjpy at 97.754 or sell at open of new daily candle.

Stops= 60pips

targets= 200pips

please risk 2% here.

Note: i have gone 27 trades without lossing all wins , i have also made 4 straight losses at one point.

So please dont bet the farm here: this setup is a good one.

i trade only the forex markets.

To know when to follow my trades please go through this thread i posted it somewhere on this thread.

Happy pipping to all. Good night all

Using micro accounts may also be the reason. Some brokers will place large SL like this when the lots are .01 and the like. So in reality it might be 20 pips.

like alpari uk gives 6 digits for goldusd.

I’m in and good night chap

Cheers

What platform are you guys using to trade?

Will these strategy work on any trading system?

i use mt4 platform to trade; but you can place trade on any forex platform following signals on this thread.

Ahh I okay - I asked because I used Capital Spreads…

I will use your strategy and report back to let you know how I am doing.

Ok, I am in 2% at 97.81 Lets see how it goes --Great job so far…

Hello Holiique2,
I am new here looking forward to follow your trade:53:

Close out on the usdjpy

Another loss

I think USD/JPY is gonna go up to R2 which is 98.71 and previous high

ya another loss thats why risk management is so vital to trading cos no one is 100% sure where price will go; market just move higher at key near term resistance.

Dont be discourage losses are unavoidable in trading, the setup was a good one that went north.

I think there’s another good short there around 98.80 and 99.00. Closer to 99.70 will defo have a very good bounce down.

Buy Goldusd at 1228.680 or buy gold usd now

stops= 55pips
targets= 160pips

please risk 2% here.

this trade has just moved 53pips so please move stops to breakeven.