I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Hi Horlique

If you had taken this trade why would you have put your buy limit at 1.53004. Plz advise

Thanks
Nadeem

Usdcad 4 hour rejection candle with momentum down. Any advice Horlique

Horlique maybe you want to start another trade for GBPAUD the daily candle will be a hammer and the swap for going short is pretty sweet aswell

please come around todays daily candle close, we may have some piping harvest. lol

Oooff - I do like the sound of that :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice made a 100+ pip profit on the gbpaud trade, thanks alot horlique.

Well done! :slight_smile:

Nice work on gbpaud 4 hour. Thanks boss (Horlique)

am happy that you are now happy.

no more trade on gbpaud cos its seems the markets might retrace up a little

some body just send me a message [B]that am lucky with these signals[/B], thats just one of the bad eggs.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;513363”]some body just send me a message that am lucky with these signals, thats just one of the bad eggs.[/QUOTE]

Was it Mr. Gone…? Lol…

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;513363”]some body just send me a message that am lucky with these signals, thats just one of the bad eggs.[/QUOTE]

Take no notice sweety x

Sounds like someone is jealous!

[B]i cant even view my profile again due to the admin this is very wonderful, babypips should understand that am kind enough to provide excellent trading signals for free on this noble forum.[/B]

PLEASE ADMIN BRING BACK MY PROFILE.

I WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE POSTING THESE SIGNALS FREE, I RECEIVE LOTS OF GOODWILL MESSAGES EVERYDAY FOR POSTING THESE SIGNALS…

Hi Horlique2,

Your profile page isn’t blocked. We don’t block profile pages or access to profile pages. Nothing has been changed on your settings. As I have explained, you are free to post anything on the forums as long as it’s not in violation of the forum rules. :slight_smile:

Please send us an email at <[email protected]> if you are having access issues. You can also take a screenshot of the error message you are getting so that we can help you better.

Pipzilla

thanks alot am now satisfied

Sometimes I have issues accessing some of the forum pages due to the net. Maybe you had the same issues.

AM I PROMISE THAT I WILL POST AN ARTICLE ABOUT FAMOUS TRADERS(with their interviews)
SO WE CAN LEARN FROM THEM.

This article is culled from; MARKET WIZARDS

[B][U]BELOW IS AN EXCELLENT SUMMARY ABOUT THESE EXCELLENT TRADERS[/U][/B]

There is no holy grail to trading success. The methodologies employed by the “market wizards” cover the entire spectrum from purely technical to purely fundamental – and everything in between. The length of time they typically hold a trade ranges from minutes to years. Although the styles of the traders are very different, many common denominators were evident:

1)All those interviewed had a driving desire to become successful traders – in many cases, overcoming significant obstacles to reach their goal.

2)All reflected confidence that they could continue to win over the long run. Almost invariably, they considered their own trading as the best and safest investment for their money.

3)Each trader had found a methodology that worked for him and remained true to that approach. It is significant that discipline was the word most frequently mentioned.

4)The top traders take their trading very seriously; most devote a substantial amount of their waking hours to market analysis and trading strategy.

5)Rigid risk control is one of the key elements in the trading strategy of virtually all those interviewed.
[B]Always using a rigid stoploss during trading as i always emphasize[/B]

6)In a variety of ways, many of the traders stressed the importance of having the patience to wait for the right trading opportunity to present itself.

7)The importance of acting independent of the crowd was a frequently emphasized point.

8)All the top traders understand that losing is part of the game.
[B]Losses are inevitable in forex trading , we have to learn to accept losses[/B]
9)They all love what they are doing. [B]You have to enjoyed trading in order to succeed[/B]

[B][U]BELOW ARE SOME OF THE EXCELLENT TRADERS DISCUSSED IN THE MARKET WIZARD BOOK[/U][/B]

Michael Marcus
Bruce Kovner
Richard Dennis
Paul Tudor Jones
Ed Seykota
Michael Steinhardt
Marty Schwartz
Jim Rogers

NEXT WE WILL START WITH THEIR INTERVIEWS.

Interesting…thanks!