I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Hi Horlique2, trade 32 now @ 1.66970
is it too late for me to enter trade, please advice im new
thanks in advance

move stops to breakeven on this trade.

dont enter again wait for the next signal please.

Thanks Horlique2

Please move stops to breakeven on trades that have moved decent profits.

Market is choppy choppy choppy :stuck_out_tongue: Missed trade 32 :frowning:

Please when a trade is going against our position please dont panic,dont worry, stay calm, close the pc and do other activities, its very wrong to come to the thread and start complaining about a setup that have been posted just because its not moving our direction yet, theres no need finding faults when a trade end in a lose. We have to be mature to a point of accepting losses as part of trading. Complaining about a lose wont reverse the loss, its will only give you (the poster) more headaches,more anxiety and great sadness.

==========================
Negative comments induces discouragement.

So please lets try to develop our
psychology in order to improve our trading ability.

Set and forget

yes thats the answer, ‘‘SET AND FORGET’’

I had already closed EURUSD and EURCAD because they broke downtrend but GDPAUD is still going down and is not likely to stop soon, so thanls for signal Horlique!

Gbpusd 4hour rejection candle. Any thoughts Horlique (boss)

I took 30 pips on this eur/usd operation. I normally take 30 pips because it is a pretty safe number and quick to obtain. This was on my fxcm account. On my iforex account I took only 10 pips but the investment was considerably more. This has now officially bought my iforex account to double the initial investment plus 1% with only one loss of 7$ which happened by accident when the app was open on my cell phone and the phone was in my pocket. So, I send out a big THANK YOU to horlique!

Gratz cnp! :smiley:

Got stopped out with 21 pip profit on EUR/USD trade and 30 pips profit on GBP/AUD trade.

on trade 32 i was stopped out at 56pips on some accounts, on other accounts i have allowed the trade to run. On eurusd i was stop out on 18pips not bad…

Great stuff. I entered trade 32 about 20 minutes late. But nonetheless it was a profitable trade.

i have seen it but i will skip it cos i dont trust it, but its seems like a good signal you can give it a go, puting buylimit @ 1.53004
stops at 1.52612.

Edit: wrong pair sorry

Double top has formed on GBPAUD at 1,67 (1 hour chart) so for anyone who still has it, try to keep it. Also the bad GDP of GBP will keep the bulls away for a few days.

I exited trade 32 with 30 pips profit

Thanks for the signal horlique!

Did you enter because the 4hr pin bar was at top of range?