I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Trade 61 sell audusd now or sell audusd at 0.93209.
Stops= 50pips
targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish signal formed at daily chart.

Risk 1% here.

Buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.37664

stops= 45pips

targets= 120pips.

Reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily.

Please once price move into decent profits move stops to breakeven on audusd cos a report is coming out at 9;30pm est.

That’s a beautiful bearish pinbar on AudUsd… Thanx for signals!

ya its a very sweet one…

for the audusd price has moved 11pips profits so move stops to breakven due to the aud economic report in few minutes time.

if you were stopped out on the audusd trade due to the economic report sell audusd again at 0.93288 , put stops= 50pips
targets= 120pips

good luck

for those who followed this trade or trade 61 audusd sell price is now 30-40pips profits so please move stops to breakeven. Happy trading

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;534306”]

for those who followed this trade or trade 61 audusd sell price is now 30-40pips profits so please move stops to breakeven. Happy trading[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

if you took the eurcad setup price has moved 23pips so move stops to breakeven to minimize losses… Happy trading good luck to all… I was stopped out at 25pips(cos of my trailing stop) on the audusd trade… But am looking for another opportunity to re-enter a sell audusd trade(i will post if i sell again)…

Trading ingredients that gives consistent success;

1. Having an excellent trading system and the ability to follow the trading system to the T.

2)Adequate capitalization; Trading becomes easier when one is trading with a reasonable amount of capital like $20,000 and above .

1. Risk management and money management; every system no matter how accurate it is will always incur minimal losses, so risking just 1-2% per trade is a perfect way of trading.

4)The ability to follow ones trading plan to the T.

5)The ability to control ones emotion/psychology after a loss/win.

6)The ability to have discipline and patience to wait for the right trading setups.

7)developing a good trade management and profits taking strategy…

I like that, when i get S/L i wait and see if i can go in at a better PA, i have learned no to panic.

the most important goal a trader should aim is reducing losses. Its better to end a month with little gains than to end a month with little losses…

I am really unlucky with your calls. This is the 6th time I enter with your call and in red again. Murphy law:)

stop wasting your time, trying to play forex trading and open a followers account with zulutrade :slight_smile:
this way sure you will be earning something :wink: and if you smart you will be earning a lot :wink:

[QUOTE=“letterB;535163”]I am really unlucky with your calls. This is the 6th time I enter with your call and in red again. Murphy law:)[/QUOTE]

Did you selectively entered the rare losing ones or did you entered at different timings from everyone else?

EDDY MO can you give me more info on a followers account with zulutrade? thank you!

zane80, it was random, I didn’t follow all calls, but in the last 3 weeks all 6 calls were stopped on stop loss. Incredible really. I used small lots anyway but this is it for me. I am unsubscribing from this thread. But thank you Horlique2 for your work and effort anyway. I think I learned a valuable lesson. And I don’t want to talk about this anymore so please spare your energy for something else :slight_smile:

Good luck.

I have only just started following this thread (2 days ago). Why has Horlique been banned ? I am confused.

where can we find him now? can’t we fix this somehow?

He was banned for violating the advertising policy. We warned him multiple times about this, yet he continued.

What exactly would you like to know? I think the best way to know it is to practice with a demo account.
Open one, follow some traders and then we can talk :wink: This is my advise to you.