I will do it! - Quest to convert U$$180 to US$49K in 60 Days

Dear yunny1,

Maybe that statement has been misinterpreted. Trading is a business…I seek to make it MY OWN BUSINESS. If one is trading successfully, there is no need to be selling anything. If I am succeeding with my own money, I don’t need yours.

No, not trading for a living yet. Just pushing myself to achieve excellence in the method I trade to realize the goal of TRADING FOR A LIVING. The 10% per day is a GOAL…MY GOAL! My own challenge to make this a consistent, repeatable goal!

Truth is it could sound like many things when you think of it. But not many of us traders are willing to put our rumps on the line.

But is it attainable? That’s the question being addressed here. Break the barrier, open the possibilities.

Not so much about the amount of money, but what BabyPips teaches…Make Pips, Keep Pips, Repeat. Simply that.

I do acknowledge that I am not an expert to CAMTASIA STUDIOS, so that’s a bit tricky for me. I will however explore improving the videos for persons to get a clearer picture.

Thanks for your input!

Cheers!

I think you don’t understand or just want to dodge posting LIVE trades… It is not about the video or camtasia… either share your strategy or post live trades… a video or a picture is easily tamper with

Then you can prove everybody here at BP, you are not a scammer…

Alternatively, open a Myfxbook account with a verified track record, so that trades are logged and can’t be tampered with; then post the link to that account here.

That’s very simple to do, and takes very little time. It also provides you with a complete set of statistics for your own use.

Oh, by the way … I hope you’re using a live account, not a demo.
Demo accounts trade very differently from real ones, as you will surely know.

O.

[QUOTE=yunny1;321715][QUOTE=PipRaid;321712]

I do acknowledge that I am not an expert to CAMTASIA STUDIOS, so that’s a bit tricky for me. I will however explore improving the videos for persons to get a clearer picture.

[QUOTE]

Relax yunny1, live trades and much more to come. Time is the master!

Cheers!

Thanks for that suggestion Oliver! Yes this is a live account. Will see whether MyFxBook accommodates FXSolutions accounts.

You can use any MT4 account with them.
I dunno about other platforms, but I guess any platform which provides an investor password (necessary for verified tracking) will be compatible.

It’s a pretty cool system/website.

O.

I am having a bit of problem with the MT4 only platform which Myfxbook seems to permit. The platform I trade on is GTSPro. Exploring a bit more.

No such luck with Myfxbook. MT4 account required. So I will post my live trades ahead, followed by snapshots of the trades, with entry, stop and take profit. Followed by snapshot of results.

I trust that this will suffice.

well as I am entering the forex world in about 2 weeks I love to see someone like be pushing it this hard. I will look into the trading recording site myself and look forward to starting my own thread. I see a few of these 100-100k threads and personally don’t even think of buying anything from threads like that, I like the challenge of learning and putting together my own way of trading. If pipraider isn’t selling anything and at the end of 60 days misses the target or busts, it should be allowed to run the trial and then be opened to discussion after in case tweaking needs to be done to the system. So good luck pipraider I will pay attention to the thread and see how it goes, we can pass ideas around at the 60 day mark

Ya Dude… that actually WILL suffice! And I’ll be darn sooper impressed if you can pulll this off.

Heck, I’ll give you a sizeable chunck of change (5 figures+) with a 50% profit split if you can pull this off
with no more than a 25% max drawdown during the entire affair, and a sample size of at least 50 trades,
some of which go long and short, all the while taking a reasonable and acceptable risk for each trade.

And I mean every single word I say!

If you don’t meet the above criteria, but just pull it off anyway, I STILL might give you 10k or 20k to manage
if your up to it. If not, i suppose my loss. :frowning:

Anyway, i’m waiting in anticipation… hope you kick butt! Personally, I’m tired of trading the crazy london session from california… too much yawning during sunrise, and not enough sweet and sexy pillow talk with the wife. So it’s either move, or change up the trading styles (or dramatically reduce everyone’s favorite spare time activity, and that’s not an option,
considering I DON"T have TV!). I WAS considering moving…but hey, who knows? maybe I canstick around in california a while longer!

Jay

P.S. But, no excuses if you don’t do it eh? I’m tried of watching someones personal character and intergrity get
S**T on by themselves when they don’t make headlines, and yet, blame the market, or their broker, or their mom,
or their stupid ex-wife who is always harassing them about child support for a kid that isn’t even theres cuz the kid’s
half black and both you and your ex are asian, or cancer, or whatever.

Real traders know if they lost money, it’s because they f’d up. not because some outside force that we have
no control over caused it. It’s always us in some way, right? So, if something doesn’t work out, just raise your
hand and take the blame. don’t be a weenie, please. :slight_smile:

Jay

Hi Everyone

I am on a very lazy data connection away from home. So a limited post here.

The market opened against open shorts.
AUD/JPY stopped out -60.
EUR/USD closed +12
GPB/USD position 1 closed +24

New trades:

Sell EUR/USD 1.3230, stop 1.3280, limit 1.3050
Sell GBP/USD 1.5775, stop 1.5825, limit 1.5540

Sold AJ again at 83.14

Entries may be a few pips lower due my current limitation. Post snapshots later.

Snapshot of Open Positions?

Hi folks,

Sorry for the late posting of snapshots on the above listed trades at start and thanks to all who tried to assist with posting this shot.

Please see snapshot of trades that were still open from Friday and of those taken yesterday below.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8863/day3and4.jpg

All positions have been closed.

Balance now at $153.80.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5360/day4update.jpg

Short EUR/JPY 103.05, Stop 103.37, Limit 99.50
Short GBP/JPY 122.78, Stop 123.28, Limit 120.00
Short GBP/USD 1.5805, Stop 1.5870, Limit 1.5540

Please note that GU and GY trades were taken 1 and 5 pips from posted entry price respectively.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8238/day5u.jpg

Additional Trade:

Short EUR/USD 1.3260, Stop 1.3305, Limit 1.3050

Please see snapshot of last trade taken below:

Thanks jtalpha, Jay!

Will certainly be opened to discussion at the end and promise not be a weenie either way!

Currently have four(4) trades open. Will update should other opportunities arise.