I will do it! - Quest to convert U$$180 to US$49K in 60 Days

Hi Everyone!

I, like a lot of others out there, have been searching for the little guy or the little gal who, through whatever method, MAKES profits in FOREX and WALKS away with it.

Note, I say makes and walks, meaning this is repeated. Not a one time lottery haul that is lost back in a wink.

Since I am yet to find any of those. I will write my own story and hope that you will also seek to do so.

I WILL BE THE BEST FOREX TRADER IN THE WORLD! What about you?

How I achieve my objective of converting US$180 to $49,000 in 60 Days is irrelevant.
The question first is whether it is attainable.

[B]So here it is:

1. I started this project on February 8th 2012 with a beginning balance of $180.10.
  2. At the close of Day 2, Feb 9th the balance is at $196.89.
  3. My unrealized profit from open positions on DAY 3 totals $16.82.
  4. Gains to date on the account totals 9.3%.
  5. Some trades may be open over a number of days.
  6. I will need to maintain a growth average of 10% per day to achieve my goal.

I will post snap shots of open positions then update with the results when trades are closed.[/B]

Where we are at DAY 3:

Please see YouTube video here summarizing DAYS 1 -3.

Please note that my NAME, ACCOUNT#, TICKET# have been removed for privacy and security.

Finally, I am not here to argue with the arrogant or angry who are struggling or losing and feel that we all will, and that its all impossible and rest of the negativism associated with most FOREX traders.
I am not here to sound philosophical or propose that I have some amazing magical system that will woo the money. I am just a trader seeking to make trading my business.

So… just wish me all the best, so that, if I achieve this, you wont need emergency surgery to pull your foot out of your mouth. :slight_smile:

Let’s see how this works out, taking it from one level to the next day after day!

Cheers!

Okay Pipraid I do wish you all the luck in the world. If you continue to show profits like that I would like the trading system you use.

Good luck on that :slight_smile:

Thanks ascms!

Thanks Enger!

^^ Will you argue with the amused? :slight_smile: ^^

Don’t worry, nobody will require emergency surgery.

O.

Aha! “Master Contributor and Member” … my point exactly! You stay over there in [B]that [/B]pool and I will swim far far away… NEXT!!!

Okay, let’s keep experience and hoping-to-be-lucky apart then. :smiley:
After 60 trading days (or probably less), let’s see who’s still around.

O.

I hardly believing trading consistent 10% per day gains for 60 days is luck. I just may have more experience than the “Master Contributor and Member”. And some wisdom to accompany. Who knows?

On this thread my focus is as stated for the outlined period.

Cheers!

It is pure luck.

Improbable, but (provided the case you’ve been trading for more than 21 years) not impossible.

Let’s just wait and see what has transpired after your 60 days.

O.

My favorite sentence in your post is the last, which should have been your first resolve. Since all it need was a little “Trader’s patience” to prove your reservations.

Nevertheless, there may be something in here to help you. Since experience only becomes meaningful in life when wisdom is GAINED…because EXPERIENCE DOES teach WISDOM.

So then, putting my experience to the test to see what I have gained. It may help someone, even “A Thomas”, to find new hope in the wonderful world of trading.

I am neither motivated nor persuaded by luck I should say, but am confident that I have GAINED enough to see some solid FRUITS. What say YE?

As we know, trading is NOT for FUN!

Cheers!

Good luck then.

O.

Bless Up Oliver!

Would you care to outline your strategy?

Hi yunny1,

I trade candlesticks on the 4 hour, daily and weekly charts. I am not able to divulge much more at this time, as I intend to do so at the end of this 60 days.

Cheers!

ohh c’mon NO another of those threads… :58:

sorry, but most here at BabyPips know what means that a member showing how you grow an account by 10% daily without any rationale behind it.

Is an usual tactic to lure newbies into buying something.

why not you test your strategy first and then share your knowledge with the BP community afterwards…

Oh dear, most unfortunate. What can I say? Lots of prophets about here.

My rationale is this…this is not much of a teaching thread and I do not want to begin to go into the business of the hows and the whys at the beginning and detract from what I am doing. Mark my word here…NOTHING TO SELL!

REST EASY NOW!

Why show NOW? More credible when you see it happening before your eyes.

I would love you to prove me wrong… I am not a prophet, but I already know how scams work

So what is the purpose of this thread? you are new to BP and already claiming to turn $180 to $49k in two months?? :smiley:

Ok since you are not posting your strat why don’t you post LIVE trades? with entry level, stop loss, take profit and risk.

JUST TO WARN NEWBIES…NOTHING TO SEE HERE UNLESS SOME KNOWLEDGE IS SHARE…

And new to Babypips suggest New to FOREX? Hmmm let me digest for a bit.
Secondly check my first post for this link to my LIVE trades as I was not able to do so before first making at least 5 posts.

Now yunny1! How on earth can this thread hurt you or any newb? Cmon man, no threat here is there?
Cheers

Well I start to see a pattern here… I once fell for a scam that started in thread like yours… A lot of scammers come to babypips becuse they know a lot of newbies hang around, and they are an easy target…

I am just a trader seeking to make trading my business

So you are not trading for a living yet? and want to show 10% daily gain in 60 days? That sounds pretty NEWBIE to me

That video means NOTHING… since anything can be edited or just showing the winning trades…

a LIVE TRADE means you post REAL TIME entry level, SL, TP and risk as soon as you enter the market (or even before)

then everybody can see how accurate your trading is…

you can check jay’s thread to see how a REAL expert does it…