I will trade SGD 3,000 to a million

Day 11, 18 October 2022.
New balance: SGD 15,831.10

Day 12, 19 October 2022.
New balance: SGD 15,831.10.

Day 13, 20 October 2022.
New balance: SGD 16,202.34

Just my online journal to track my progress.

1 Like

haha, given your nick and the number, seriously, you will give the novice or noob to think that you are expert in investing.
also, if you want to keep track, cannot use excel and put the progress in?
In short, either u are show-off or you are using this as part of your scam in the future?

Not trying to burn you, but as an investor myself in FX, given 3000 to reach 15000, within 2 week is not very possible unless the risk and leverage you put in is ultra high, if that is the case, when a bps movement against you, the loss will be great but your record show no loss which lead me to wonder why, and also why u only start posting here now, where you should be earning big buck somewhere? Even BTS or CIS when they post, they did put their underlying on the web when they show the result.

from 3000 to 15k, you should be somewhere now or at least, you must be someone. And not showing off with no brain right. haha

1 Like

Then why bother sharing it online? Why not just do it on your own computer?

I just saw @AlexTong 's comment. He made a good point. Are you using high leverage? Seems dangerous, no?

Any losses? And if not, have you considered working for a firm? You could do very well with them.

You are Singaporean too? Happy to meet you face to face and show you my account. Not using some scam broker, using Pepperstone.

This is the purpose of this section, isn’t it?

1 Like

But you didn’t answer any of the questions. Anyway, I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

haha, yes, i am a Singaporean.
Anytime u ready, i am prepare to see your account on the following conditions.

1. But the account must be a live account and not a training account. From the log in part
  2. You are not going to advertise any of your company product to me.
  3. i will not be a testimonial account even after i see it.
1 Like
  1. Yes, live account.
  2. I don’t work for any company.
  3. Yes.

Any other “conditions”?

Nothing wrong with an online journal.

1:500, which is the usual, isn’t it. Leverage doesn’t make things more or less risky, it simply amplifies the skills of the trader.

Not at the moment. Have plans, but nothing concrete at the moment.

1 Like

Day 14, 21 October 2022.
New balance: SGD 17,003.89

haha, why you dun click reply? Cause if u dun click reply, i might miss it.

No other conditions. I work around Raffles Place area. We can meet up after work.

Where do you live? Might make more sense if we meet somewhere near where we live, should we live nearby. I live in Kovan.

Can click reply? Else i might miss your posting.

Yishun/ Yio Chu Kang or Ang Mo Kio? Which one is easier for you?

I can do AMK. May I further inquire what would be the purpose of our meet-up? Cheers.

haha, you are the one who suggest that you can achieve the % you post on this tread and you will show me on the spot. You now question about the meet up? Does it sound funny?
You may want to refer to the post u posted.
To be honest, i start to doubt your integrity when u ask about the meet up purpose.

“You are Singaporean too? Happy to meet you face to face and show you my account. Not using some scam broker, using Pepperstone.”

U post this 4 days ago, and you mention you are happy to meet me face to face and show me your account. And now you ask me why meet-up? You really sound like a scammer, try to challenge other to cover your trail, when people accept your meet up challenge, you start asking why meet up. To be honest, i start to doubt your integrity

No need to get your panties in a bunch. I did not, at any point, rejected the meet-up, I was merely asking if there are other things you want me to prove and the agenda of the meet. You sound like someone who refuse to believe that phenomenal trading can happen, an ostrich who buries its head in the sand. I’m just wondering what will happen when you see whatever I’m saying is true.

Would 5th November be a good date?

Day 16, 25 October 2022.
New balance: SGD 17,003.89

Can we do weekday Dinner?