I will trade SGD 3,000 to a million

As i say, i am a working adult and i can only do at night. You propose 10pm and i agreed. So let still with weekday 10pm.

Not sure why you seem to:-
a. Challenge to show people your account, once accept, keep asking other for their agenda when you yourself propose the meet up
b. You keep changing the date from 1Nov to XXX
c. Once i indicate the time, you seem to purposely set it after 10pm hoping i will not come
d. After i agreed on 10 pm, you change tone to say you prefer afternoon.

Seriously, i really doubt your creditability. If you do not want to show, then stop posting unproven % win.

haha, sure. Awaiting for the date (weekday) after 10pm

At which post did I reject a meet-up on a weekday after 10pm?

The reason why I am asking for the agenda is to set the time for the meet-up. You’re the one who keeps thinking I’m trying to dodge.

You did not set a single date. At least I went forth with a proposed date of 5 Nov which you rejected. You wanted dinner, but have you considered that even if you’re foreveralone, that doesn’t mean everyone else is. More importantly, you’re a working adult, that means you’re of age, do you think I set it after 10pm thinking your parents set a curfew on you and you cannot attend?

You’re full of suspicions. I don’t have much to say, except that unlike you, I have stuff to do.

Let’s put it simple-you’re available on ANY weekday, 10pm, at Ang Mo Kio hub?

Sure, i can do Tue to friday next week 10pm.

Sure, i can do Tue to Fri next week 10pm.

I will let you know the date again, not necessarily next week.

So you can do Tue to Fri, 10pm, AMK hub?

This week my schedule is fully booked.

OK, so next or next next week.

Tue to Fri, 10pm, AMK hub is generally fine?

Yes, but next week will be better right?

Yes, but next wk will be better right?

hahaha, i waited for 2 weeks, where you are going to tell me when is the appropriate date and time. Yet you did not honour what you say. If you cannot honour, dun try to show off here to say you can achieve 1m from 3k. hahaha.

Interesting conversation, i’m Singaporean too!

Maybe, i can join with the meetup? Let’s avoid engaging in trivial disputes online so as not to damage the reputation of Singaporeans.

My plan:

1. Since I’m feeling bored, I’m eager to connect with like-minded individuals and engage in discussions about forex.
  2. I have 11 years of experience, but have yet to achieve success.
  3. I intend to undertake the FTMO challenge once more upon receiving my bonus on July 26th, 2023.
  4. I anticipate successfully completing the challenge.
  5. My goal is to earn sufficient income to leave my current job on February 1st, 2025, and transition to full-time forex trading while also working part-time as a taxi driver (My plan B).

I am a genuine aspiring forex trader with 11 years of experience under my belt. What are your thoughts? Would anyone be interested in meeting up to discuss forex trading? When we meet up, kindly refrain from inquiring about my losses over the past 11 years. Instead, I’d prefer to focus our conversation on exploring strategies for us becoming full-time forex traders.

" 3k to 1mill " I truly admire your guts. Nonetheless, possible.

Additionally, I have confidence in my ability to help others refine their trading strategies. I’m happy to offer my assistance free of charge as a gesture of goodwill.

1 Like