I would like to know about courses

What course are there yo offer

Hello @djiggZ21,

If you’re eager to start learning about Forex, we suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology, our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

We also provide regularly daily and weekly updated articles (written by various industry experts) on different Forex topics, a community forum where you can exchange questions and answers with the thousands of other members, a Calendar of Forex news and events, our Forexpedia that includes Forex terms and definitions, and several broker resources for when you’re ready to open a Forex trading account.

The best part about it - it’s all FREE! Again, start at the School of Pipsology to gain a foundation for your trading. Enjoy!

Pipzilla :coffee:

1 Like

Helloooo! :blush: hmmm. :thinking: If you want more options, you can check out legit forex courses on sites like Udemy and Coursera. :blush: But, there are a lot of available free resources online so you can maximize those first. :blush:

Have you seen the free one on this page? I recommend it

Apart from Coursera and Udemy, which I highly recommend, you could also try warriortrading and bullsonwallstreet