I would like to know one thing

Is that allowed forex trading in Islam,Is Forex Trading is haram in Islam… Cindy Help me

I have heard some brokers offer Islamic accounts for private individuals who wish to trade forex. You should contact them and ask about these accounts.

However, though I don’t know the details of these accounts, its hard to see how forex trading is compliant. As traders, we are not actually buying or selling anything, we are effectively betting against other traders that the exchange rate between two currencies will rise or fall: no amount of either currency is going to change hands between the winner and the loser.

Some traders, not all of them Islamic, have concerns about forex trading as it on one level comprises gambling. If you find out what you need to know, please post here for the benefit of others too.

1 Like

I read something in Google,someone tells no problem ,problm only in swap,

Hi @ Shadil

Not an expert but just my 2 cents as I found Islamic banking interesting whilst studying economics (simply to see how another systems tried to cover similar financial services).

Seems to be debate out there. Religious scholars would likely say is haram. What happens in reality is likely a little more of a grey area…

Brother .I think islamic scholars saying that haram cause of interest (swap),Am correct,also is there any prblm using margin leverage

Brother - hard for me to say as not Islamic. Seems to be possible. Not recommending Admiral Markets (simply first one came up in search).

https://admiralmarkets.com/education/articles/general-trading/islamic-forex-trading-account

An Islamic Forex account is a halal trading account that is offered to clients who respect the Quran and wish to invest in the Islamic stock market following the principles of Islamic finance.

Also known as swap-free accounts, Islamic trading accounts differ in several ways from regular Forex accounts. As Sharia law prohibits the accumulation of interest, traders with Islamic accounts do not pay or receive interest rates. In addition, transactions in accounts based on Islamic finance must be carried out without delay, so currencies must be transferred from one account to another immediately, and transaction costs must also be paid at the same time.