I would like to learn about trading

my name is BEN and i would like to learn a lot abou trading

Welcome Ben! There’s so much to learn and the School of Pipsology here is a good start! Good luck on your trading journey!

Same here. I am newbie in trading and wanna know some interesting guides for beginners. What can you recommend??

To start, focus on understanding basic market principles, risk management, and different trading strategies. I’d recommend exploring reputable educational resources like Investopedia, or cryptex or books like “A Beginner’s Guide to Investing” by MoneyWeek to grasp fundamental concepts. Additionally, consider opening a demo trading account to practice without financial risk. Engage in trading communities or forums like Reddit’s r/Trading or seek mentorship from experienced traders. Patience, continuous learning, and cautious trading decisions will be your best companions in this journey.

thanks a lot friend. I guess Trading communities and forums are invaluable for connecting with other traders, sharing experiences, and learning from each other’s successes and failures. It’s like having a built-in support group cheering you on and offering guidance along the way.

Hello and welcome to the community Ben! You will definitely enjoy and learn from all the free resources here. See you around and good luck!

1 Like

Welcome! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. It’s the best place to start for newbies.