IamFX vs CMS Forex

Had a demo going for several months with Iamfx. No problems. IamFX advised me the other day they will no longer broker in USA, and recommended I switch to CMS Forex. I opened a Demo account with CMS. I contacted CMS Forex WAY last week for help with the following pops every time I load CMS’s MT4:

When I run CMS I still have several boxes pop up. They all ask me the about the same question: "Do you permit to call function “OpenInternetA” from wininet.dll ? Did talk to CMS Live Chat and they had me removed CMS MT4, reinstalled it. I reinstalled my Fapturbo EA. Still same problem even after answering YES to the popups. Live Chat entered a ticket for help (I got email confirmation). Still waiting for help.

CMS has not responded to my question as of today. Does anyone know how I can stop the popups? I never got those when I used IamFX.

On another note: IamFX is making me more ‘demo’ money each day then CMS (only been using CMS for little over a week). I am using the EXACT same Presets (2 currencies) with both IamFX and CMS. But so far CMS is lacking. IamFX is doing fine day after day.

CMS has closed shop for retail accounts. :mad:

[B][I]“OCTOBER 8, 2010 Dear Trader,

This letter is to notify you that Capital Market Services LLC (“CMS Forex”) will cease providing Foreign Exchange trading services to retail customers, effective October 15, 2010. In an effort to provide the highest quality of service to our existing customers, we have made arrangements to transfer the custody and clearing of your account to GAIN Capital Group, LLC (“FOREX.com”).”[/I][/B]

Hum. I see said the blind man. No wonder CMS Forex didnt get back with me on the pops ups I was getting when I started their MT4. How about instaforex ? I opened a demo account with them yesterday. Talked to their Live Chat Rep, asking in view of the new laws, do they still offer accounts to USA clients? They said “Sure!” Has anyone had experience with instaforex in Asia? They are truly a global operation and all. Seem legit in every way. The only drawback might be, the internet in Asia is one of the worth places in the world for speed and quality.