IBFX Differences in Account size, Nano/Micro/Mini/Standard. Advice pls?

[B]They’re feed chart is all the same right? will there be any variances or differences in their charts and prices in real time?[/B]

im opening an account with $3000 and im thinking i should go either mini or standard since i want to play 10usd per pip. ( my first time ), i’ve demo traded on and off for more than a year though…

and also, what advice can i get from fellow pippers here regarded opening an account, i have no bank account or anything like that.[B] i dont know what i need right now :stuck_out_tongue:
[/B]
Im also thinking [B]if i should enter the Stock market (malaysia) or the Forex[/B] , im more comfortable with forex as i have demo’d it for a long time and confident that i can make money since i am doing that on demo. But for Stock market i am not, but i wanna learn.

I am a college student and have quite some time on my hand for these stuff. since i dont go class anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

oh anyway my trading strategy is that im a purely fibonacci trader using Fans and retracement. I use pending orders and TP and SL thats all, i also use the MFI(money flow index) and Moving averages and Xmeter indicator.
(I like to trade at the Overlapping of Newyork and london Opening, and only trade the currency pair EUR/USD )

any criticism on my trading strategy or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Im finally ready to go live, i have hunger and long for this moment.

Edit:[i moved this to general forum]