IC Market Scamming IB Commission

Be careful about IB Commission from IC Market, You Don’t get any Commission.I am working hard with my clients to create new account and educate them how to trade in FOREX, In last 30 days i created around 8 client and generated good volume also. My account reach commission of 740$, when put withdraw request then did not pay, When i asked question why? They are sending me mail you are breaching rules of IB. Again i asked what rule i break, they told any one client complained i take his account for agreement basis to trade on behalf, Which is completely wrong, I am not giving any service like this, I am only sharing knowledge and guide how to trade, I asked IC Market to give evidence of agreement where i take account written.They really have no evidence as its wrong information.If any one complain then without any evidence how you can block IB Commission and Inactive my account.

I have many other client on that, I am thinking what about them and i worked very hard to get many new clients also through different digital marketing, My all effort waste and still clients are joining but my IB Inactive by them,

I noticed, fact is that My IB Commission is 740$ very high so they want excuse to save this amount.
Final conclusion: IC Market Scamming IB Commission, So Don’t Join!!

I need Justice…

Boo Hoo.

You broke the rules. I reckon IC Markets just protecting their interests

2 Likes

Someone intentionally raised complain , but complain is fake, And IC Market without any evidence blocked my account, Ic Market not interested to pay that high generated commission from my traders trade volume.

sure they did…

sure it is…

I’m sorry you’ve encountered issues with IC Markets BUT this isn’t a community for broker affiliates…

2 Likes

Exactly.

I don’t understand what this is doing here in the first place - it’s just an affiliate whining about not being paid his alleged affiliate commissions, isn’t it?

2 Likes