IC Markets Alternative

withdrew. it says

If you have funded any of your trading accounts using a credit card within the last 60 days then all withdrawals will be processed as a refund back to the same credit card.

my card that I used recently ain’t there. Alread FIshy. LIvechat is unreachable right now for obvious reasons

You simply repeat lot of times that you are now with IC markets yet you somehow need to find somebody who is somewhat better than this IC Markets anyway ? Who was that really ? What doesn’t suit you well in that matter really ? How does that sounds ?

Interesting.

Find decent brokers is quite easy isn’t it? FCA or big ASIC regulated brokers can hardly go wrong. Except for 1, IC Markets that has an insane amount of proven scam on forex peace army.

I cleared out yesterday. Simply distributed the running trades and orders to one of my other brokers and revived one also. An ASIC broker of wich you do not find scam story’s. Take a guess wich one and you might be right in a few guesses. It ain’t that hard mate

FP Markets are better in all aspects from IC Markets.

Better spreads, Minimum opening balance and more platforms.

FP Markets are active before IC Markets was developed and it still holds a good reputation.