IC Markets is Good?

IC Markets seems good but my friend had slippage issues. Hows your experience been?

All brokers will have SOME slippage. I think you will be happy with Ic markets. I personally have over 10k invest at ic markets under a managed account and have never had an issue. Another similarly good broker is Pepperstone. :slight_smile:

Agree with ForexRank… good broker, they just don’t have the same range of instruments as Pepperstone.

All Forex brokers have good and bad reviews. Slippage is more like a normal occurencies on many broker platform, but some brokers use it to sweep money from traders. If is too much, then stay away from the broker. If you still feel like trading with the broker then learn more about them from other review websites like IC Markets - Forex Information | Forex Broker Reviews - FXRIG

WARNING!
IC Markets is not good anymore!
Closes positions at loss at non-existent prices, the investment goes as planned immediately, but a very imaginary and “magical” stop loss triggers, I open a ticket, I attach the image, I ask for explanations and no one answers me anymore from IC markets!
For some reason I can not upload images or links, otherwise I would show you this disgusting!

Do not waste your money with these warthogs.

Following for information