IC MARKETS MT4 does anyone know?

IC MARKETS MT4 what anti-fraud program is registered? I live in the UK

Do you mean, who are they regulated by? Or what information you need to give them to open an account?

Doesn’t look like they’re registered with the FCA, but are registered in Australia.

1 Like

yes about regulated by, so is he a safe broker? I am a beginner and I am looking for a good broker with mt4/5

I have known icmarket a long time ago. I am trading here. And for safety, I still feel secure here

If safety is your main concern, I would stick with a regulated broker, regulated by the UK’s FCA. That’s not saying all members that are regulated are perfect. But there are more safeguards with regulated brokers.

its a very good suggestion , i think its more appropriate

Hello everyone, I have been in the market for over 10 years and thank you and always refer to “Baby Pips”. Speaking of brokerage quality, I can point to ICMarkets, which I and my friends consider one of the best and very well regulated with very low spreads. Entering this IB code 21888, when opening the account we can get a discount on the “Raw Spread” account from $ 5.5 the full lot of (1.00) in Forex currencies. How to proceed to get a discount: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ACCOUNT ON “ICMarkets” just send an email to “ICMarkets” asking to join IB 21888 and IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCOUNT ON “ICMarkets” just open via the link opening and at the end of the Registration put in the reference to the IB the number: 21888. Do not forget to mention the code 21888 when asking for the reference of IB to get the discount, Grateful of Heart. “Investilogy” Trades