IC Markets - Referral program

Hi,

IC Markets seem like a reputable and good broker but I also have a question. They have a referral program when opening your account. One site, icmarketsdiscount.com, referral ID: 2677 claims you get a spread/lot discount (depending on account) which I confirmed with IC Markets customer support is in fact true.

Has anyone got any information on this site and its validity? The customer support told me the partner can: “view the account numbers, name, lots traded, current balance and commissions. They may also review the date the client registered, no of openand closed orders.”

I guess what I’m asking is whether or not the above discount site is legitimate or not. Any info is appreciated!

Hi,

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I’m looking to sign up with ICM too.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,
Did you figure it out?
Thanks

I’d advise to stay away from this broker. I was their local client in Australia and they burned me.

Elaborate please. How did they burn you ?

I guarantee you, they didn’t. That’s only a childish response for someone losing money. I’ve been with them for over half a year now and it’s smooth sailing, nothing iffy.

Hey, sry for the very late reply. I never got more info on this than what I wrote initially unfortunately, but I still trade with them without the referrals. Nothing shady with ICM, can’t say more about third party parties.

Hey, sry for late reply. See what I wrote above above :slight_smile: