IC Markets

After a lot of research, it seems IC Markets has a reputation of not responding to their client’s problems. Many people across the forums are disappointed with their actions, except for the fake clients who work for them posting too good to be true reviews. Buyers beware of this company!

I have been with them for 6 month and I am very happy. All of my emails get answered and chat is polite and responsive. I think the post above is from a competitor badmouthing this excellent broker.

IC Market is one of our preferred brokers… Its been great so far…

Their support can be a bit hard to reach, especially during off-hours, but with the new customer area where you can open accounts, transfer funds etc. things should be easier.

I find their support to be outstanding. I moved from thinkforex a broker that when I called I could not even speak to their accounts department. IC Markets employs real people that you can actually speak to.

My fav broker hands down; best spreads in the retail forex space, CAD denominated accounts, ASIC regulation, segregated accounts lots of payment options, responsive support… it has it all really.

I’ve been with IC Markets for about 4-5 months and haven’t had any problems. Their spread is the best I’ve seen among regulated brokers. Fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

Forex trading not showing results as they showed five years past. Different circumstances are effected this market specially US economy.

What do you mean by that exactly? Does this pertain to IC Markets or its trading conditions?

Also IC Markets has begun to monitor this thread and is looking for honest feedback, so let loose with what you love, hate and wish were improved about the broker.

This has been a long issue on other forum. Did you try to voice this out with their supports?
I believe there are also internal issue and it is more wise to contact them about your concern.

Kelvs, what is the nature of this issue exactly?

Some good news for clients of IC Markets and Global Prime; direct fund transfers between these two brokers is now available:

[I]“IC Markets & Global Prime have come to a mutual agreement to allow fund transfers between both brokers. If you are a Global Prime client and would like to transfer funds across to IC Markets you can do so. If you are an IC Markets client and would like to transfer funds to Global Prime you can also do so. You’ll still need to meet the conditions of both brokers to facilitate a B2B transfer - please speak to Global Prime or IC Markets if you require assistance with transferring funds between brokers.”[/I]

I have had an account with ICMarkets for about 2 years now and have had nothing but great service. I can highly
recommend them, their execution is lightning fast and spreads are low.

Like alanJames explained, i chose IC markets mainly because of their extremely low spreads that suited perfectly for my scalping needs. I am also quite happy with their customer service, I’d definitely recommend IC markets to a fellow trader.

Regards
Narayan

Neteller withdrawals are now available at ICM, and it has added a new MT4 server, Live 3.

Hmm…so many people coming to the rescue of ICM. I think that explains a lot about their support. I never had any issues with them either.

Hi, my question is, how much does it cost to send fund an account in Australia from europe? I´ve been thinking about IC markets but this is one think I need to figure out before opening an account

or if you know about a trustworthy broker from Europe you can let me know :slight_smile: all i need is micro lots, min. deposit around 1000 euros, good spreads, stp kind of broker

Hi Matko,

I guess ICM does not actually charge any fees for funding from their side, but based on the mode of funding you use, you may have to incur a fees based on the payment processor. For example Moneybookers and Neteller deposits are charged around 2.70 % fee, credit card will incur a 3% fee and so on…

IC Markets accept 10 different modes of payment, you may find the details here. Funding - Forex Trading | The leading True ECN forex broker in Australia.

Could you please tell which broker has better spreads Lmax, Axitrader or IC markets?
Also , is cTrader better than mt4 and are the spreads cheaper for scalpers to trade? Thanks

i have been reading some of the few last feedbacks ! nd i wanted to comment about ICMarkets support since i have contacted them for some queries more than once and each time i receive a good informational support and better understanding!!otherterwise , i started to trade with them not since a longtime and so far everythng seems in order ,rather more than expected, good spread , fast deposit / withdrawal, transpancy … that’s why is recommended to trade with such a regulated brokers from reputable authorites