iCant withdraw on IC Market

Hello Gretting from germany

Today i got this email from my broker Icmarket please see it first.
its screenshot from the Email

i would like to know did anybody got scammed from this Broker IC Market?
cann he really take the Balance away because of Stremed wrong prices ?
and what should i do now to get the Money?

Wow! I think this is fishy.

Guys please i need help
Anyone cann help me with that

I got now the information they take from my account 115000 usd from my profits

This is scam
This company scammed me

I need help

you can go to the regulator, but if it really was a manifest pricing error, it probably won’t be an easy argument to win

you may be able to get some kind of ex gratia compensation, even if so

was it, or should it have been, “manifest”, to you? were you perhaps very surprised to find over $120,000 more than you expected, in your account? was that a very unusual profit, in your account? these are the key, relevant questions the regulators will ask themselves … good luck, anyway

You made over $120k profit on like $6k? How many trades was that?

That was 66 trades
From 150 dollar to 120k in 2 hours

Holly crap dude! That’s crazy. They’re saying for the entire 2 hours the market prices were wrong?

Sadly yes
They took from me 115000 dollar

How long have you been using them as your broker?

Did you contact them directly?

2 years i have using them

For that amount of money, maybe talk to a lawyer who only gets paid if you win. Or maybe you can already afford one anyway.

I dont think the lawyer will win anything

1 Like

I know its too much money but i dont think i will win

1 Like

i’m afraid i agree

obviously you need to go to the regulator first (and that’s what a lawyer will tell you, or they’ll charge you to do that for you), but it sounds from what you say that the regulator will probably determine that you were trying to exploit a manifest pricing error … which is probably true, really? you must surely have known something was wrong? :frowning:

Oh, that’s quite surprising. It’s concerning that even with four regulations, they are still able to scam people. It seems that relying solely on regulations may not be enough these days. Personally, I value the opinions of real people on forums and social media more than fake ratings and reviews. It’s important to do our own research and make informed decisions when choosing a broker, at the same time I can offer you to go to regulator.

that’s a very big allegation, and not one for which i can see any evidence above

1 Like

Same case with me. Though I was only able to go from $100 to $5,000 in about 20 minutes. The price just kept fluctuating between 4-5 pip range for almost 2 hours.

It was indeed a manifest price streaming issue and as stated in their terms and conditions agreement, they are entitled to reverse such transactions.

I don’t think that any lawyer will be of any help in this case. I for one knew in the back of my head that what happened was very unreal (too good to be true) for sure they will reverse those transactions sooner or later and eventually they did.

It sucks but that’s how it is.

1 Like

I hope he can provide more information about this as it’s not just about this particular broker, but rather a trend that is happening in the forex industry regardless of personal preferences.

In my and @boditoo case, we still had those profits available in the Trading account.

I was able to make additional $500 profit in next couple of days using the $5000 before they sent me email for transaction reversal.

I’m just wondering what would have happened if I had lost all/ part of that money in following days before reversal? :thinking: