Ichimoku breakout traders

who wants to talk ichi ? i dont have time to trade full time but looking for experienced ichimoku traders to come on board to help identify opportunities as i miss far too many either sleeping or on the road ,have a proven trading system that nobody else is using (at least i havent seen it in my 8 years of part time trading ) im from glasgow scotland .not looking for any advice but others who can form a team and can trade proficiently short term day trading

I’ve been using Ichimoku for several years, if not more.

The problem is you are asking for trouble when you say, proven trading system that nobody else is using - why would anyone share this with you for free? And the chances that nobody else is using is pretty slim.

The Ichimoku breakout strategy is very simple and a lot of traders know about it - because it works.

The breakout strategy, on the daily chart is very easy to spot, you can’t really miss it, and you bag thousands of pips with ease.

For short term trading - you either need to do all your homework first and identify pairs you think are close to a breakout and then be in a position to be at the screen when the opportunity arises.

2 Likes

i have been trading ichi for 8 years now and yes it works with breakouts only and no other ichi strategy produces the same results.why would i share for free because i need people to work with me like you said be at the screen when im not …short term trading works you get around 2-3 opportunities a week .lie the cable today it was a 12 hour pullback trade on the 1 hr produced 100 pips … daily tf breakouts if you are bagging thousands of pips well done to you … my system is built on only a few indis and again it cancels out noise ie false breakouts for you to say its pretty slim that anyone else is using is very presumptuous you seem pretty arrogant to be honest

1 Like

quite a difference of opinion, expressed above

it think there are actually great elements of truth on both sides

yes, lots and lots of people are using Ichimoku, including many institutional traders (that might vouch for it, in principle, at least to some extent?), so it’s far from “unique” in that sense, but people use it very differently regarding both timeframes and especially settings, and it’s therefore not too hard to see that someone could have an Ichimoku-based system that nobody else is using the same way, even if the general principles are pretty similar

i use it myself, and have done so for years

if you’re going to depend on indicators to time trade entries i think it’s about as good as you can get

so in a sense “i agree with all the comments above” (even though you’re disagreeing with each other!)

3 Likes

It would help if you used proper sentences when replying for a start, would make it much easier to comprehend what you are actually talking about.

And again - it is pretty slim nobody out there is using the same system, and how on earth did you come to the conclusion, that nobody else is using it?

If you think I was “presumptuous” then you must be something else.

Have you asked every single trader on the planet?

If you feel the need to convince yourself you have the magic formula then so be it, keep telling yourself that.

heres the trade i took today at 00.00 gmt on the cable i actually got a 5:1 ratio 20 pips stop 100 pip gain all using the kumo breakout and the adx open wide to give me the confidence to pull the trigger even though it was a pullback trade on the dailly .merely trying to help others and good to get feedback from regualr ichi traders like you thanks for your input

1 Like

bagged 100 pips today using my ichi system have a look at my post . thanks for your supportive words jafooly you should be a featured trader on here showing the rest of the world how to trade .im away now dont want to get into a tit for tat convo with you .Going xmas shopping in my new Aston vanquish. your the joker on here mate !

100 pips on a demo account means nothing here. There are plenty of those about.

Nice to see your Ichimoku Trading System by ichi360.com though - I’m sure nobody else is using this.

Congratulations on the Aston - do let us know which company you leased it from when you get a chance.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone with such a car would be here telling everyone about it and that they are going shopping in it.

If you bought that vehicle straight out in cash you’re an idiot first & foremost and it just shows your financial aptitude is about zero.

P.S (He has made millions but comes to socialize with us poor folks how nice of him)