Ichimoku Trading System

Hi, i am learning trading with ichimoku. I have some difficulties to identify the levels. I post an exemple of my analyse and some screenshots, could you tell me what sl and tp would you have choose in this case ? and why ? thanks.

So, the trade is on USDCHF. I saw on the H4 that the kijun was tested after the prices went to test the SSA. So if the prices were to break the kijun, would be a sell signal.

I checked the Daily, the trend was bearish, and the tenkan was efficient as a resistance, so that improved my sell analysis.

Then on the H1, the prices had already brake their kijun, and they were testing the SSB, and so was the lagging span. Only if the candle closed below the SSB, i would sell, which happened.

and here is a graph with my entry, sl and tp. I still have difficulties to quickly identify the different levels, and it is even more difficult since i struggle to check the difference between entry and sl, calculate how many pips (and not points) it makes, then calculate the volume i have to buy, according to the pip price for the currency and my 1% investment of my capital (fake for the moment ^^).

What levels would you have choose ? Thanks for the help ^^ ! And thanks for the babypip school !! awsome !

Thank you
Why you don’t use candlesticks ?

Hello everyone,
Is there anyone still using this strategy or Ichimoku in general?, if there is I will like to know some up to date info.
Thanks.

It is designed to provide traders with a comprehensive view of market trends, support and resistance levels, and potential trading signals.

It’s wonderful reading through the history of this post. There are many proposed strategies for the Ichimoku. I tested the original settings fairly closely and had fairly good results (but not near 80% as originally claimed). To the benefit of these ‘all in one’ indicators is the discipline it installs in newer traders - be patient to wait for correct entry and exit and don’t keep indicator switching.