ICmarket has its advantages and disadvantages

I will comment directly on ICMarkets
At here’s website: www.icmarkets.com

Score:

• Spread: too good
  • Commission for True ECN account: also high but acceptable for spreads like this.
  • ICMarket does not accept traders who trade affect servers. So it is more beneficial for their customers.

Defect:

• Supporter: maybe longer. because I think they are crowded
  • Minimum deposit required is a bit high for those who want to check (minimum deposit of $ 200)

That is not true. I think you would want to check the reviews at FPA. And what is too good about the spread? Can you please tell me their average spread for USDJPY? I use Forexchief broker and I have not seen a broker with better spreads than theirs.

200$ for minimum deposit its not too high in my opinion ,
Regarding their minimum lots which is 0.01

1. If I compare with other brokers, I feel that spread is good. You can view it at the homepage of www.icmarkets.com (this is spread of TRUE ECN account)

2. Average spread of USDJPY with Standard account fluctuates around 8-15 points.
    Average spread of USDJPY with True ECN account fluctuates around 0-5 points.

Yes, 200 dollars is not too high. But for poor citizens, 200 dollars is a bit too much

There is nothing special about the broker. The spreads compared to other brokers especially my broker is not lower. I use Forexchief broker with better trading conditions.

That’s right.
Peacearmy also gave a good review of ICmarkets.

And then there is the number of suspicious reviews. Seems like the broker pays people to right good reviews. They can’t be trusted. That is a shady practice.

1 Like

I agree with you, but we need evidence, but we shouldn’t guess. We can use wisdom or knowledge to judge