ICT trader help and opinions please…

Hey There!

My family has followed ICT for a few years….trusted 100%

But worse off than before trading……

So is he actually legit or a charlatan?

I do not want to knock a good man down honestly, just need your feedback.

I really am honestly concerned for family financial aspects.

Everything been done to ICT teachings.

Anyone else in the same position/situation please?

Thank you

He was exposed as a fraud years ago.

1 Like

Thank you Akiyama

1 Like

I’ve never heard of an ICT strategy which could not possibly work. But I do know that ICT falsified images of his trading profits and admitted that his training work made him more money than his trading did. So it is possible he actually made a loss from his own strategies - the world is full of traders who are losing money even when using good strategies.

ICT created nothing. He shamelessly re-packaged age-old trading principles/concepts as his own and sold them to naive people.

That’s not a problem to my mind, that’s just good business.

1 Like

he might be a scam okay but how about his strategy is it a 100% scam or is it because people have bad risk and entries and stuff…because its confusing since he has a lot of believers and followers

He is a very convincing speaker. His strategies are not crazy.

None of this means that if you use his strategies you will definitely make money. But I would advise electing the most objective and simplest strategy you can see, and then demo-trading it for a couple of months. It might not be the best strategy but you will at the end of the time be very good at testing strategies, you will understand why it works well and how it could be improved and you will know what sort of strategy would suit you personally better.