ICT Videos on You Tube - how do I find the beginners' stuff please

Sorry for coming back everyone - I was trying to be a good girl and stick to one post today… Oh well :slight_smile:

I want to start checking out ICT’s videos for beginners on YouTube - I just went on YouTube and I see lots of ICT’s stuff on there (I’m sure it’s not everything) but I didn’t see his stuff for beginners…

I’m not really familiar with YouTube (don’t laugh) so can you (kindly) tell me where to go to find the beginner videos of ICT on YouTube please?

Ideally, I’d like to start from video 1, if there is such a thing for complete newbies and work my way through, if that makes sense… I think this avenue, on top of my BP school (and asking one or two questions here!!!) will help me massively in my learning forex…

Thank You :34:

Hey Jessey,

Here is the link of the Forum…

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html

Scroll down under Inner Circle Trader’s Introduction Video Series: then you will see all the videos…

Have fun!

EDIT: This is the start. There are a couple more forums… but you can start on this…

1 Like

PipNRoll gave you the link first page video 1 enjoy

Thank You Pip and Bob - you’re both stars and that’s exactly the info I needed…

Cheers both and have a wonderful weekend,

Jessey :10:

I’m over half way through the videos on this thread & they are NOT in order. Some of the videos earlier in the list reference things covered in later videos.

I emailed ICT the other day regarding the recommended order (I didn’t fancy trawling through the 600+ pages to figure it out) & Michael got back to me & advised me to go to his channel on YouTube & just scroll back & watch them in chronological order of when they were uploaded.

I’m on my phone just now but I’ll try getting the YouTube link to his channel & I’ll edit it in to this post tomorrow if I get the chance.

I hope everyone had a successful week & enjoy the w/end guys.

EDIT - Better late than never (sorry). Just scroll to the last page & work forwards.
InnerCircleTrader’s channel - YouTube

Oh thanks for that Baz - I haven’t got round to going on YouTube yet…

I look forward to getting the link from you sweetie when you have a moment,

Thank you :slight_smile: and have yourself a fandabidoozie weekend…

Jessey

The list goes

ATM Method
1.Risk Management
2.Trading Support & Resistance
3.Top Down Analysis - Determining Trade Direction
4.Interest Rate Overlay Tutorial
5.Intro Examples of Fibs
6.ICT Core Concepts
7.COT sentiment Range Cycles etc
8.Optimal Trade Entry 2 versions
9.Swing Projection Application & Fib
10. I know exactly what your looking for
11.Contending with Trade Psychology
12.Consistency Excellence of Execution

Morning Tansen :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for that list - I shall be checking ICT’s stuff out later today…

Jessey

Hey Jessey…

Just a word of advice… just watch them in the order you see. Take notes and write down questions as you go. I tried to make them in an order that is “optimal” but the subject is complicated by doing that… or I found it to be as the Author lol.

Have fun with it! :57:

OTE 2 Version’s ?

The first one was 27 mins

The newer updated one is 46mins

Hey guys i am not able to find any of these videos on his youtube channel . have any clue where it disappeared ?

There is a thread on this but ICT decided to pull all his videos off the web. I guess it was his way of punishing his naysayers by hurting his followers. If you need them get enough posts to pm me and I can send you a torrent file with all the old videos

hi mr can you please send me the link on the torrent

Hey, can you send me the torrent files with all his old videos?

Can you send me the torrent of his old videos?