ICT Videos

Gee whiz, why didn’t more of us think of that?

see there you go again talking about stuff you dont know about. He DID NOT repeated DID NOT use the methods he taught in his myfxbook account. Now he may be a terrible trader and unable to follow a plan or cope emotionally. Im not saying he’s not.

Believe me or not but im profitable. I dont use mt4. I use fxtrade on my phone. it allows me to trade my $500 account easier. now its only 10%. after 6 months but i dont trade much. and i mess around a lot. and like you I dont put in the TIME required like i should studying charts and all. And its based on ICT framework.

So he made 28 instructional videos over the course of 3 years, created several threads based around them, two christmas’ in a row he created his “ICT’s FXmas bonanzas” and then he used [U][/U][B]NONE[/B] of those trading methods in his live trading project???

Honestly???

Thanks Iya, that’s just cleared it all up for me.

Have to go to work now my friend, I think since I’ve been driving for 26 years now, using tried and tested methods, I’ll jump in the boot of the taxi and see if I can drive it from there.

You have a good day now.

you’re right its fishy. but lets see how the story plays out. if he blows the account or stops I’ll retract all support I promise. But HoG i have nothing to gain by lying. thats what happened. maybe read a little of the thread see the outrage his “followers”(myself included) had in real time when he took trades out of killzones or without OTE’s or not using a SL.

You’re a very naughty boy!

LOL I’ll ask Mrs HoG to spank me later.

All you need is 2022 mentorship, market maker primer course, market maker series and core content

Stop shilling for ICT.

ICT is nothing but a low-life fraud.

Simon, HOG wasss up, man gotta admit ICT has legs, goodness gracious.

The Ever Amazed VIPER

Hey AS, I guess, but I think he got caught up in being a trading guru, and kind of blew up in every way. Or maybe you are right. But I did know him before his rise and fall, and back then he was a different person

The Ever Remembering The Old Days VIPER