ICT watching order

In what order should i watch ICT videos, what should i skip and what should i focus on ?

You’ll get different opinions but I’ve done my research and heres my conclusion. Skip it all. There are many resources out there which provide the same information more clearly and succinctly. ICT was exposed when he tried to prove his methods but blew his myfxbook. Since then, he only trades demo. He has a video in his mentorship where he tells you to start a demo signal service. He tells you despite telling people theyll make no money, people will still sign up. Just a marketing trick. Lastly, find anyone who is profitable and can prove it and follow them. Save your time and heart ache.

Would you please mention someone who teaches his concepts for free ?

When I find a new Youtube channel that looks interesting I dip into an early clip, a recent clip and one in the middle. I subscribe to a few for a few weeks for a deeper look byt very few for longer - honestly, its not that these guys give bad advice or promote strategies which are traps because they cannot be made to work, its usually their unbelievable arrogance…

The first reply is a joke. I can show you my live trades on Tradingview (OpeyemiJonah) to prove using ICT concept works, it’s just that people are lazy to study like they are in college. If you want to really survive in this game you want to be well educated my friend, trust me I have been there. Desperate to make money until the market humbled me several times and I have subscribed to other trading gurus who wound up having no clue on how to trade like mm4x,btmm, and bond bullies. Until I removed the factor to make money and dived into studying his material that’s when I found consistency in my trade. And I am not under his mentorship.

ICT YouTube Video Playlist Order:
1. W.E.N.T Series
2. ICT Sniper Series
3. ICT Precision Trading Concept
4. Market Maker Primer Course
5. ICT OTE Series

13 Likes

Hi Gabill,

Did you ever pay for ict mentorship - I’m into fundies but with these bank algos nowadays I knew I needed TA.

Read lots of books back 15yrs on TA but needed something more - ict gave that for free back 10 yrs - he used to post on here but then lots of arguments and he took down all his vids because they had the BP logo attached.

Bottom line is that he must have spent about 8 years of free vids before he started to charge - likely because other guys were ripping them off and charging.

Anyways best wishes on your journey.

2 Likes

I never got to pay for his mentorship, I was going to attend this year but the timing was off and this was his last batch due to a lot of critics that just seem to be enemies of progress, ruining things like this for people who planned to attend at a certain time during the year.

1 Like

Hey there and why exactly do you want to watch these videos? To get knowledge about trading, make strategies, and get your fundamentals sorted right? This you can do in a better and detailed way with the School of Pipsology. You’ll get better acquainted with how to trade better and plan the risk management techniques.

I believe in his system . The forex market is mostly algo driven these days so we have to learn how to beat the algos.

Ordinary ta won’t work in the forex market anymore. Driven by algos

ICT doesn’t teach the basic stuff, he teaches smart money concepts, price action, orderblocks and so on. You won’t find anything about this on babypips.
Babypips is a good start pointing if you never traded before, but it’s just an overview. You need to learn a lot more than just the knowledge from babypips about the markets and find your own way of trading, be that with indicators, harmonic price patterns, smart money…

What about the mintorship should it be after all the 5 playlists?