Ideas for choosing fx broker?

Hi guys,
I am just a learner in babypips but I wanna experience real live acc so if anyone could give me any ideas of reliable broker with good deposit&withdraw facility with starting ecn acc with only £10-£100.
Help will be very much appreciated .
Thx

one of your main considerations should be regulation of your chosen broker.
factors like good deposit & withdrawal facility should come as one of the least in your priority list.

thx.as i am in london so i am considering a broker who is FSA regulated but getting confused of choosing reliable one who will offer ECN acc with low deposit.what u think of EXNESS,SAXO or FXCM ?or any other u have ?

Hi kaldurjoy, there is a long list of brokers but all are not trusted and reliable. I always give more preference to regulated brokers so my suggestion go for AVAFX and OANDA.

how low a deposit? you need to shop around for more brokers. no need for haste

Since I am just starter so £10-£50 would be better to get real market experience!

According to me they Must be FSA regulated+Gbot listed.

i think lowest ECN brokers go for is from $200 to $1000. validate, as I might be wrong.

According to my experience FSA is really reliable and fortunately a lot of broker can be found under FSA regulation.

I also think that the FSA regulation is the best standart to choose a reliable broker

Always choose the one that has been around for a while, pays on time, and NYSE listed.

Our choice should be based majorly on the research we have made and then we can check recommendations and the rest. But one funny thing is that some brokers are not really known the world over, but they offer good service. So that can also be a factor we should consider in choosing a broker, the broker i currently use has been good so far and my choice was not based on popularity.