Ideas on Cable

The GBPUSD stays weak, but it consolidates. From the current zone it may head in any direction. It may drop to the 1.2200 level or may rise to the 1.2600 level.

I have a short on Cable, and I am waiting for it break below 1.2440 to open another one. I think next target will be at 1.2400.

Cable look pretty Bullish to me according to ICHIMOKU
price may possibly reach 1.26

Gbp/Usd the pair bounce around 1.25 level and shows sign of upward potential, next resistance level can be found at 1.2560.

GBP/USD bounced off 1.2530 after forming a shooting star candlestick on the four-hour time-frame and continued falling. A breakout below the support at 1.2380 will likely lead to a further move to the downside towards 1.2300.

GBPUSD continues to trade above its technical level of 1.25. Technically, we expect the pair to trade higher with is resistance at 1.2730, till the time is sustaining above 1.25 level. A break below this level might raise some selling pressure and taking immediate support at 1.25 whereas its major support level is found at 1.23.

Bearish gap has been recovered, Pound is back around 1.27 level. ‘‘Soft tone’’ on Brexit talk might give the pair a push towards positive territory.

It did recover the gap, but the pair is very undecided at the moment, whether it will continue climbing remains to be seen. If it does break out above 1.2730 next target will likely be 1.2800.

The pair is trading almost flat, seems have lost its downward strength, but the risk remains on the downside, critical support zone lies around 1.2500/20.

The pair rose with over 100 pips today after forming a doji and a marubozu bar on the daily time frame and reached the resistance at 1.2670. I think that if there is a breakout above that resistance it will reach the previous high at 1.2774.

GBP/USD continued falling today. It broke below the support at 1.2350 and its next target will likely be at 1.2300.

I agree, the Pound pressure remain on the downside, next immediate support zone around 1.2220/30.

Indeed, the pair is quite bearish despite the holidays. It might even move towards 1.2160 - 1.2150 in the next few days.

The pair continues moving to the downside and it will soon test the support at 1.2220. It would be unsurprising if it breaks below that level too.

Year 2017 is all about Brexit and will very likely keep Pound still under pressure, upside strength seems limited at 1.2390/80 zone.

GBP/USD rallied immensely after Theresa May’s speech, the next target is likely at 1.2300.

There is uncertainty to the cable as traders ponder what will happen when the UK totally leaves the EU. Especially as the British Prime Minister does not like she intends severing ties with the EU gradually.

Strange. Strengthening of sterling when Teresa announces complete UK split from single market.

So Free or Preferential Trade agreements to replace the single market access; all think tanks point to reduced goods and services trade as a result. Why would that strengthen Sterling.

Doesn’t make sense to me.

It’s likely traders who have been pricing in a Hard Brexit scenario are took profits when their thesis was confirmed and/or a squeeze out of weak hands who might have jumped in short Sterling a little too late. If this was a surprise announcement or rhetoric different than what’s she’s been quoted on saying in the past week or so, then it might have been a different reaction. That’s just my guess.

For now the pair is retracing after the considerable move to the upside yesterday. The closest target is likely around 1.2245, which is the (MA)89 indicator on the four-hour time-frame.