Ideas on Cable

Gbp/Usd continue to struggle regain the 1.25 level, risk remains on the downside. Next support level can found around 1.2380 and follow by 1.2345.

Uneventful week for the Pound. Although the pair went down in teh beginning of the week, the GBP/USD pair is now back at previous level around 1.2550.

Gbp/Usd continues under pressure, found immediate support level at 1.2390, it seems still room on the downside.

Potential Scottish independence referendum has ‘‘kicked in’’, further decline accelerating push the pair to support level at 1.2380.

The uncertainty from the possibility of Scottish independence referendum continue give downward pressure on Pound, the pair has already broke below 1.2380 and I’m looking at potential target at 1.2200 level.

Good drop on the GBPUSD, it has finally come out of consolidation and trying to break below the 1.2300 level. Its next support could be the 1.2200 zone.

It did break below 1.2300 and it continues moving to the downside. Next target is likely indeed 1.2200, but it might fall lower than that.

I’m long the Sterling, let’s see how the week goes. Good support levels.

There is a good pullback on the GBPUSD, but the 1.2300 may act as resistance and the pair may try to go back down and visit the 1.2200 level.

Pound remains under 1.2300 level showing no clear directional strength, but risk is still on the downside, next support level lies around 1.22.

The pair appears to continue heading north, break below 1.2200 level. Bearish momentum is strong, further decline might lead to 1.21 level.

GBP/USD is testing the support at 1.2185 and the pair is quite bearish, but a short retracement is possible because there is an inverted hammer candlestick as well as a doji candlestick on the one-hour time-frame above the aforementioned support.

You do realise that ‘North’ means up, as in up in price, as in new highs?

A new monthly low for March which was formed today in Cable, it’s not been this low since 17.01.2017.

I think you were searching for the phrase ‘[I]The pair appears to continue heading [B][U]south[/U][/B][/I]’

These things are all relative, and depend on one’s perspective: if you’re standing on your head at the South pole, yours may be entirely appropriate …

Pole Reversal Happens All The (Geologic) Time | NASA - just wait until this happens, then?

Yep, I do realise that north means up, it was a mistake.

Amazing drop on the GBPUSD. The 1.2100 level may act as support, but a better support could be the low at the 1.2000 level. On the daily chart the pair seems over-extended to the downside, therefore we could see a temporary pullback in the coming days.

With NFPs coming up tomorrow what are your thoughts on the cable? Do you expect any significant reversal or with the Brexit negotiations and the rumors of Scottish referendum for Independence any move higher should be considered as am opportunity to go short :rolleyes:

I agree about the pullback. The pair bounced off from 1.2140 after forming a double bottom at that level and it will likely continue moving to the upside for now, especially if it breaks out above 1.2200.

the pair seems to consolidate ahead of triggering art. 50 this month. i’d wait to buy below 1.20.