Identifying a trade set up

Here is a trade I have put on my watchlist… I hope the drawing explains why…??? Take a look… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I forgot about this trade… I did a video on it too… Anyways here is the finished trade after this posting…

in this video I review many of the trades that I took over sept including the one above… Its been a great month… :slight_smile:

Ooh very nice! Do you have a new one you’re watching? :slight_smile:

Yes I do… and they keep coming. 5 years on and I can still find these basic set ups on a regualar basis… Incredible… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is another exceptionally beautiful Trade… AudUsd… Hope you enjoy…

You have nice trades! You are giving me a lot of motivation. I have recently started out and am looking for some guidance.

You have been trading quite well. The videos you have shared are also amazing. They are full of information for new traders like me.

Thank you for your comments… I have not figured out how best to use this platform… Its a work in progress… But I am glad you like the videos. I will try to post more. The thing is staying within the guidelines of babypips. Trying not to offend people. Sometimes people take what I say and turn it into something else. I then get a flagged by babypips and for what - showing a trade set up and saying where I get it from… Maybe its best to stay on the one topic and build a thread… Anyways… stay tuned and i will continue to try… :slight_smile:

Here was a trade on the CADCHF… It just made sense so I did an video to show you guys my thoughts… :slight_smile:

Good Trade well done.

Cheers

Blackduck

Thank you… There’s more… :slight_smile:

TRADE ON THE USDCHF CURRENCY PAIR - AWESOME !!! (Great Strategy for 2021) - YouTube (If the video does not show up, just copy and paste the link in your browser…) Hope you find value in this trade set up…

1 Like