If is the FXCM a scam

Hi,
Could you please tell me if this FXCM broker is scam?

https://www.fuhuiasia.com/

Thanks.

which broker is scam or positive, its really to rate without using in practical. by the way, if you need real review can check in FPA where all traders express their views about their brokerage.

have you scammed by this brokerage ? if yes ,
please share more about and tell where are you from ?

Most definitely not a scam, at least I hope not I’ve had an account with them for 10 yrs.

Whether they have a Chinese office I’m not sure, I suspect yes as they were and probably are still the largest retail fx broker in the world

in terms of service I think there generally good, I once had problems with a price feed of theirs and it took me longer to get a refund than I would have liked, and once deposited money and took longer.

But generally I like them, have no.plans to change

1 Like

If your question is regarding the website fuhuasia.com is it a real FXCM site -> go to the fxcm.com then select China as a country and see where it will take you

If you ask is FXCM (the company) SCAM, well … :slight_smile: let’s start with did they do something to you?

Generally, they are not scam, but they are one of the oldest brokers with plenty of misconducts, lawsuits and fines. If you are new trader and yet to understand how Forex works, use a simpler broker.

@KevinXiong As far as I know, they are regulated and operating since 1999.
Some websites did a review on them, something like the one.

Do they accept using trailing stops? I’ve considered trading with them but I’m still on the fence.

I think there is a trailing stop function however I always trail my stops manually

Alright. Thanks.