If trading were to completely disappear tomorrow, what would you do instead?

No forex, no stocks, no futures, not even crypto. Anything that requires a broker or trading platform, gone. Where would we find you instead?

2 Likes

@ponponwei

Great question.

I’d probably become a travel writer.

5 Likes

Hahah such an odd situation, but if there was no trading tomorrow, I’d traded today only.

Would seem like the end of the world :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d be a food blogger / recipe builder. Prob not gonna make money doing that but who says I’m making money trading forex :laughing:

4 Likes

This is a very good question. It seems to me that I would try to find some other additional source of income. Maybe some small part-time job on the Internet, I don’t even know. Or, maybe I would start some hobby. Personally I always liked tennis, but I don’t have enough time for it. And I would like to try it)

1 Like

I am a full-time engineer. So, I think I will work for some more years till I earn enough money to set up my own firm.

2 Likes

That would be a sad day, to be honest. I’d probably go for some business opportunity.

1 Like

If not for trading I would be much better at ARMA3.

1 Like

Open an OnlyFans

6 Likes

Seems to be a very popular side hustle these days :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Most probably, would be into something related to writing.

i’d invent it

9 Likes

Now that is the best idea on this thread! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

i would be a youtuber, blogger, anything internet related :smiley:

:rofl: very funny

Selling stuff on eBay or buying and selling cars. Both of which I have done before.

1 Like

haha, this has to be the perfect reply here.

Wow I feel like you’ve tried doing almost everything! That’s awesome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A fashion influencer!