If you are in ZULU trade- you must see this

Hi
I am also on aaa good broker so far prompt support. They even give money back.
As for sp’s look for minimum drawdowns, % wins followers do not go for top 5 or 10 positions since they keep changing and those who are on top five this week will not earn next week so they go down.
Look.for track.records followers and is the sp an ea or a real trader.
Real traders are good for long term.
Happy trading and season greetings to all.

Nice points you’ve got there. So you guys are all using Zulutrade with AAAfx??
If it is that good of a fit, I can consider changing mine as well. Most probably this will result into a better singals’ performance as well, one might say…

Also, lets not forget the new regulations imposed for proper trading, the new measurement of monthly PnL, the dd graphing and the modified ranking…now signals are more serious and they close their open trades whereas previously they would keep them open for a loooong time and thus collecting commission and not creating profit for their followers. Lots of use have burned this way…

Hi there, Hubinator! Could you (or some other kind person:57:) explain how you could make 5k-6k a month off a $10,000 deposit? Because when I add the signal providers you mentioned and backtest for a year, I get something like a $14,000 simulated balance. I mean, that’s pretty good percentage-wise, but you couldn’t pay your rent with that. Any thoughts? Or am I missing something HUGE (I think this is most likely).:34:

Thanks so much!

EDIT: You know, I think I had my lot sizes set WAY too low. I get it now! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if you got really lucky and picked a couple of sp who only went into positive pips without hitting a dd…and you increased your lot size waybeyond what is reasonable you could earn a quick couple of grand.

odds are though, youd hit a minor dd and whipe out your account…the zulutrade forums seem full of people who have gotten themself into this situation.

Yeah – been playing around with the backtesting options, and that seems to be the case every time. It’s kind of eye-opening to see these guys plastering 4-star SPs with 1-star ratings because they hit a margin call and burst into flames . . . gotta be careful out there, thanks:35:

Hi again . . . maybe someone can set me straight on this . . . :33:

I performed a couple of backtests with ZuluTrade, using the 3 SPs you mentioned and the settings you talked about in your comment, and I’m not getting anything CLOSE to 5k - 6k per month profit. If anyone has a moment, could you take a look and set me straight? I’d really appreciate any advice . . .

So: a $10,000 lot size, 100:1, 2 pip slippage, 1 standard lot per trader with 2 max open trades, run for a year gives us . . . about 3k in profit. I’m sure the problem is on my end, but what am I missing?:22:

Cheers,
Vip

Hello,

hm, I don’t know exactly how this backtesting tool works. But what you can do is change the leverage to 200:1 and allow the maximum number of open trades for each provider. Can you report about the result with these settings?

Thanks for the advice! I ran the test you said with your settings - - I also noticed that I had it set on mini lots, rather than standard, so I went ahead and changed those as well. As you can see, the results were . . . much different. This seems like a really . . . aggressive strategy! I can definitely see how you could live off of that, though, if the trend continues. Have a great 2012!

Thanks, wish you all the best for 2012 + many many pips :slight_smile:

Well since others will boast on their accounts I might as well too LOL I have been a trader for about 7 years now…i have a few systems available on rentasignal…the highest rated one is:

Pro Scalper Signal | Rent a Signal 500% in 3 months with very aggressive settings…

All three of my systems on there are very profitable!

Im also on zulutrade at ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - DivergenceTraderProX currently #165 and moving up fast!! :slight_smile: I am placing a couple other ones on there now and those too are doing well. I have three total systems that I trade and I do quite well with all of them.

I use primarily MACD/STO with MULTIPLE time frames (extremely important!!) and use support and resistance and patterns ALOT.

I will also note yes zulu did make it so you have to have a profitable month for you to get your commissionis! Go ZULU! there are far too many people on zulu that just do it to take money and could care less whether or not your subscribers are profitable.

My apologies…my top rated system is Pro Trender | Rent a Signal Apparently they redid their systems and mine moved up alot :slight_smile: #3 on rentasignal

Hi
Why do you post affiliates code here?
Nobody’s a fool here.
If i would have clicked on the link your affiliate id appears after the link.com address.
Try it and please don’t post advertise here we are here to help each other and not trick others for personal gains.
Thanks

I’m very aware that I posted a link. I got involved in this industry years ago so I can help people and I placed a link so people who may be interested in a legitimate signal provider could get ahold of one. There is no trickery involved. Sorry for trying to help people make money SMH.

Aah now you are getting emotional.
Sorry if i hurt ur feelings the point is that you could have posted the link without the affiliates code or you could have mentioned openly that you have posted a affiliates link.
Sorry if i hurt you.
Please keep helping others with your experience.
And happy new year to you and a lot of pips to you
Thanks

LOL emotional? Not really. I’m just here to help. If u have any questions about anything just ask…I’ve been at this a really long time and I’ve seen it all and have had to learn the hard way how to trade…it’s called lots of practice and trial and error! Good luck!

I understand that ras does not provide good services as other copy provider. will you consider metatrader247, who also provided vps services?

I have checked on that and they are currently not taking new signal providers. Hopefully that will change soon tho! I am on zulu and RAS in the meantime tho

Thanks for posting your signal. I like it you seem good, and I will follow you on Zulutrade. Which auto-trading system you find better? Zulutrade or Rent-a-signal? Cannot agree with you more on that concerning the positive PnL thing…do you know how many times my account got blown up when a provider went too bullish and opened like 15 trades and then they all went busted!! for him might’ve not been much of a problem since his capital will be big, but for me the follower with a small amount, things were pretty big ugly…

Btw this is an independent comment and guys do not get all weird about posting a link doesn’t mean affiliate or immediate spamming.

doriocapital, interested in your posts. Since you are trying to help what do you think about a new trader following Forex Crusie Control on Zulu. It appears to have quite a following.