If you can go back to school and study another field, what would you study?

To be honest, I’ll be better off major in Math and Economics… I assume this would help me have a base much earlier before going into being as an algorithmic developer…

Knowing what I know now I would be studying Trading…Forex, Stocks, and Futures.

Warren buffet follows the Dow chemical index and so do other whales . Umm for me yeah art I like art

Warren Buffett’s

Berkshire Hathaway invested $3 billion in Dow Chemical in 2009,

Same here, I was interested in psychology as well. I didn’t pursue it because it’s not always the easiest field to find a job in right away. Still think it’s a fascinating subject though.

Going back to school is stressful, not gonna lie. But if I had to pick, maybe something in arts or a creative field. Feels like a good balance compared to trading and all the numbers. Plus it’s something you can enjoy without constantly thinking about performance or results.