If you could trade only 1 commodity/ currency pair/ crypto for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I love trading GOLD as commodity and if i have only currency pair than GBP/USD.

1 Like

Oh you definitely got me there with this question. I thought it would be tricky but the more I think about it, the more I feel more resolved about USD/DKK. If I had a more solid background in ETFs, I would throw all of my focus there and milk it as much as I could.

1 Like

Oh wow. :blush: I don’t think I’ve ever been that sure of myself or any of my decisions. :sweat_smile: It must have taken a loooooong time of mentoring and hammering down to really instill that kind of thinking into you. :open_mouth: Would you even remember the last time you doubted a trade or hesitated to open a position? :open_mouth:

Gold is definitely a popular choice. :blush: But in trading GBPUSD, do you follow a certain strategy? :blush:

Interesting. :thinking: This is a pretty unique choice. :smiley: What made you pick USDDKK? :blush:

Same here. But, doubting yourself would make you executing the trade even worse. So, not ideal also.

Couple of weeks. (I’ve been learning to trade for 7 years, touching up here and there would take just a little time. It’s like, you already know what you should do but the perspective of it is incorrect. Is that make sense? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

P/s: If doubt yourself from executing the trade, you’re probably gunning it too big of a position size. Start small.

Somehow, this suddenly felt like a therapy session. And I’m not mad at it! :joy: Hahaha. :smiley: I guess it would take more than a couple weeks for me to embrace this way of thinking. :sweat_smile:

No worries there! HAHA because I always start small since I’m so afraid to blow up my account.

1 Like