If you die poor, is it all your fault?

If you are in poverty stricken country though then no.

Good questions, it’s good to come out of popped questions.

Unmarried aged woman was born from poor village with long-term sickness father, illiterate mother, jobless widow sister with rebellious kids, unmarried sister and youngest “not interest to work” brother. Dropped out in school due to lack of fund, reading is her only survival. She’s an English teacher in village school, salary is survival for bills and running family. I see her a rich woman as she never asked for money. I decided to send her books every month, and she send me everyday grateful.

As a Christian, I hate myself if I set conditions in making friends. After good friendship, I realized that learning from monetary-poor-family can guide you to lead a grateful life, even in great trouble times. Books are something not to make her smile, but to make me practice generous. That’s my entire view.

I understand your great grief for them, I’m glad you do. If you want to point at Govt, you may as it should but from my heart, it’s not necessarily to point any one. Poor and rich have equal opportunity, helping each other in life like my case with her.

Tip: Life is all about 95% happy and 5% sad. We usually focus on 5% side, and promoted the unfruitful parts: disappointment, hate, bitter, unforgiving to a greater extent. It’s important to learn how to control the thoughts, filter out which promotes unfruitful ones.

I can conclude that dependent on money is real poor (no offense please).

1 Like

Unfortunately not everyone thinks the same, a lot of people are only interested in their own upliftment, and there are very few philanthropists who donate money for the sake of the upliftment of others. If they donate it is usually for a self fulfilling purpose, to clear their name or attract attention. But bless those who do it for the sake of the wellbeing of others.

Everyone has the same opportunities but not equal. A private school will take in a child from a wealthy family, but a child who has been given a bursary can be doubted. A wealthy man will apply to jobs through the internet which they can afford, a poor man will go business to business to find a job. Which is easier? Its up for interpretation but it is my opinion that it is not equal.

Those who don’t donate or pass their money on to their children will at least spend the money they have, and that alone helps everyone else around them.

If you’re talking from an economical perspective (I assume you’re thinking in terms of the government). Indeed the flow money is healthy for the economy, you may say indirectly to the people as well in monetary and fiscal terms. If the government officials dont pocket most of the money, and if the govermment actually improves the effectiveness of service delivery.

1 Like

I think this is also a good point. :thinking: I guess it’s just really difficult to overcome poverty when all your life, people around you have been saying that it’s how things are. :frowning: I guess, it made me think about a whole new dimension to this discussion. I hope it’s okay. :sweat:

Let’s say, everyone starts to think they can do it. And everyone starts doing things they need to do to make it happen. Do you think it’s possible that we will no longer have any poor people? :open_mouth: It’s a complicated question but it just got me thinking whether or not there really is a way out for everyone. :frowning:

First, good photos Manxx. :smiley: Haha. Your photos really make me stop and appreciate nature for a few seconds there. :slight_smile:

This is very interesting. :thinking: I also think that maybe we shouldn’t aim for what we’re comfortable with (although of course, that varies per person). I guess it’s just unfortunate that even “what we’re comfortable with” is still unachievable for millions of people. :frowning: Huhu.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: That’s just depressing. I’m still trying to be hopeful though. I mean, if there are countries who have very few poor people, maybe my country (and other poor country) could follow their lead. Maybe we just need great and compassionate leaders. :frowning:

Thanks for sharing this saying. :smiley: It’s the first time I’ve heard of it. But, (unfortunately) I think it makes sense. :frowning: This already puts poor people at a disadvantage because they don’t have access to quality education. :frowning: Maybe that’s why the rich become richer and the poor, poorer.

This is a very good point, tommor! Huhu. :frowning: Although in reality, rich people aren’t really big on helping other people. :frowning: It’s just their pure greed that’s fueling them.

No offense taken! :smiley: I definitely understand your point. :slight_smile: And I’m very happy to see other opinions. Maybe there is no one else at fault, but I would have to disagree with the statement that poor and rich people have equal opportunity. :frowning: I think that being born rich already gives you an advantage. You get good healthcare, quality education, time for self-discovery and leisure… things you wouldn’t get if you were born into a poor family struggling to put food on the table. :frowning:

I’m trying to be really positive here and think that we all have equal opportunities. But, it’s just that the reality here where i’m from makes it super hard. :frowning:

3 Likes

Unfortunately due to many varying circumstances of many people around the world, very few exercise positive thought affirmations. It is very hard to remain in a positive mindset when you’re stressing about what you’re going to eat, how you’re going to feed your children, how you are going to move forward in life. There are also others who do not understand that “what you think, you become” - Buddha. Also, someone who hasn’t been educated on the power of the mind, the power of positive affirmation and thought, won’t be able to put these techniques in practice.

I hope to see a day that there are no poor people, but unfortunately in this unfair capitalist world we live in, there will always be the “bottom” and the “top”, the poor and the rich. Have you read the article Billionaires could end extreme poverty 7 times over? Also understand that there are some people that have lost so much hope that they are not interested in hearing how they can change their circumstances by changing their negative mind into a positive one.

God bless all those who are in difficult times, who are in extreme poverty, may He give them hope, when they can’t find hope within themselves or their circumstances.

everything starts with the mind. You can give a homeless man 100k , and that will be gone in no time, i promise you. Not everyone is mentally prepared for wealth, or even some kind of stable income. Sad story, but my father retired from his job and got over 200k in retirement, and ALL of that was gone after a year, barely any debt was paid, my mother was livid and is trying to get over what he did still. Don’t ask me what he did with the money because we don’t know. This was over 2 years ago. I don’t like sharing this because it’s embarrassing, but I want to give back to my mother mostly. She’s dealt with a lot and she’s the main reason why I’m going to master forex.

1 Like

I read a study which examined a large number of wealthy people and concluded that pure greed was the factor they all had in common :smile:

Hey F Not to mention managers and ceo’s etc. With other, shall we say, issues.

The Ever Observant VIPER

Hey J, obviously there are a load of people who have untreated severe mental issues, so yes you give them money, and it will be gone. Also there are drug addicts, related to mental illness, but I like to see it in a separate category. I think if you weed out the above, it might be possible to find folks who could handle money, but it would be hard. All we have to do is look at what happens to some big lottery winners, and that kind of tells us all we need to know.

Like the lotto winner in Fl. 10 million dollar prize, bought a 5 million dollar house, and could not afford to pay the property taxes on it, hhehehehehe.

The Ever Laughing At The Comedy VIPER

basically education and knowledge is important smh that person wasn’t thinking clearly,and even the people around him that allowed him to make that purchase was either trying to ruin him, or didn’t know either.

Hey J, this is what the Billionaires are obsessed with now. They are prepping for the end, whether natural or man made. They don’t realize that IF the Fertilizer Hits The HVAC, all that will be left are Darwins theories on survival of the fittest, and in that kind of world, they are defiantly not the fittest. It will be a return to the dark ages, “Conan what is best in life” “To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!”, only with lots and lots of guns.

The Ever Ready VIPER

That’s odd @TradeViper.

We can all see that “they” could not really hope to survive a “proper nuclear” event with the nuclear winter and all ! So why make the effort ?

Unless “they” know something “we” don’t ? - Maybe the master plan is just to do something which takes the rest of us out - without the permanence of a "full event " ? :thinking:

Hey F, I think they think they can and to quote the President “I think you think you don’t. But we both know, you do.” But seriously, I really believe that they are convinced without a shadow of a doubt, that whatever happens THEY the elite enlightened ones, will absolutely survive, and not only that, they will build a new earth in their image.

You see to us, money is an object but to them it is not, just like the Pharaohs of old building Pyramids to their greatness, to send them to the afterlife, these modern day Atheist Pharaohs, build large underground bunkers for themselves and the fortunate few whom they have looked down from mount Techlympus, and deemed worthy of survival.

Also I don’t think the Nuke Winter would be as devastating as some might think, from what I have read, 10 years, in certain areas, and plant life would be returning. I think they know this and are preparing for it. Or the great meteor of death, Nibiru, Yellowstone caldera, the ring of fire, cow flatulence etc.

The Ever Taking Ozzies Advice VIPER

And There Is This “Death defying, mutilated armies scatter the earth, Crawling out of dirty holes, their morals, their morals disappear”

1 Like