If you own crypto, where is it currently stored?

Doing a poll here for easier responding:

• Exchange
  • Hard Wallet
  • Paper Wallet
  • Brain Wallet lol
  • Mobile/Web Wallet (Metamask etc.)

0 voters

I have to admit that mine is mostly in a custodial account. Granted I don’t have a lot lol but just wondering where others stand in storing their coins.

I’m spread around in a number of exchanges, and a number of web/mobile wallets. Definitely makes the entire “thing” more complex. But I don’t like all my eggs in on place. And not everything is interoperable. So different chains have their own native wallets. And often those wallets don’t support every other coin I’m interested in.

1 Like

Metamask, Phantom wallet, Terra Station wallet, CB Pro, Kraken, Binance US, Gate and Gemini. It would be nice to do this all from one or two wallets.

Not sure how a brain wallet works! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. But, I have mine in Binance and in a mobile wallet that’s local to my country. Not sure if you guys have heard of Coins.ph before? :smiley: Haha. That’s what I’ve been using for the longest time cause it’s also the easiest for me. :sweat_smile:

I’m using Coinbase at the moment but thinking of moving to a different exchange or storing coins at separate exchanges.

Yeah same. I have some in a paper wallet. Briefly considered hard wallets a few years ago but then read about Ledger getting hacked lol.

Honestly the best way to store your crypto is always the hard wallets! Cant go wrong with that!

I believe it! Which one are you using? :slight_smile:

Personally I like the Ledger Nano x but not a lot of people that I know are that into crypto, but I have alot of different tokens and amounts

Coinbase.com or Pro or CB wallet? Lots of options. Pro has better fees. At least last time I checked.

Are you actively trading or just hodling?

At the moment I am actively trading BTC, and Etherium and buying other tokens as well. Bitonium, Astronos, Phantom, Litecoin, BNB those types of coins

But using exchange wallets I presume.

Correct! Unless it is someone that I know then we exchange crypto on the hard wallets

Was looking at getting that but ended up using Celsius for bitcoin.

Never heard of these. Ultra small caps?

Phantom is at 1.80 a token and the ATH is like 3.80, Astro is a smaller coin but its hanging around a cent and then Bitonium is about to launch next week but it pays out rewards in bitcoin

What kind of mcaps are you talking?

Social coin? Defi/AMM?