If you wanna become in future a day trader help me pls

Good morning Sergiu, Yes i could do this, am in South Africa…

Well, of course brokers matter a lot, however it’s so tough today find a reliable broker among big amount of scammers you know. I tend to suppose that beginning traders must have firstly choose a broker which is reliable in their opinion, then prove this reliability by checking various documents, certifications and registration, resposiveness of customer support, also trader can make a test deposit and then make a withdraw to check thse functions. However, novices don’t want to bother about such “details” as they think and miss this stage tat further causes them unpleasant situations with brokers.

Definetely. However, there is no need to stay on demo too long if there is a purpose to become a good daytrader or a good trader basically. Of course trading on demo will give an idea how trading works but there is a risk to remain on demo for the rest of your trading career, because for some traders it’s considered to be the most convenient option. They don’t want to feel that emotions which other traders do on a real account. Although, I believe that real account is the best for novices because it give them these emotions which they have to struggle with in case they want to become artful traders.

Actually, I tend to suppose that traders always must do everything by themselves. of course, it’s cool to have a professional coach which can help you to determine the direction o your trading activity and decide which trading style suits you most. However, if we speak about a year, then it’s probably will be much more useful to learn everything by yourself. I’m sure that when a trader does everything by himself, then it teaches him more than he would be theoretically taought by his coach, you know. Coaches can provide you with basic information, you, by yourself, can find something more interesting.

So you have the money and want to teach somebody, or you don’t have the money, and want to trade?

So these firms give you money for your account, but you have to pay them a monthly fee and split the profits? Doesn’t sound like a good deal for them. Well, unless they test your skills before, which now that I think about it, they must do some testing to weed out the beginners.

If this is still active, I am very interested. I will do it.
Dusan, Serbia, living and working in China.

Learn first then try to earn money from this market.

Why do you think the OP should learn first when there’s an offer to be taught?

Are you talking to a Bot? :rofl:

haha, yea. The mods said apparently they’re not, so I’ m trying to converse with a few of them to see if my suspicions were wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s funny and sad at the same time, that bots are able to actually derail threads on this forum.

Not likely a bot - just a guy who has been here before - and not from Germany - from the US - pretty easy to spot - same old same old.

Edit - spotted the bot - same old…

I think that in such a situation you should be grateful to this person which taught you lots of things, and try to explain that you can’t be under his/her supervision more time. I guess that he/she must understand you in this case because it’s okay when traders try to become independent. Trading activity always implies independence. Of course, there are some EAs and other things which can somehow help you with your trading. To my mind, you should be independent in case you want to earn some money and reach success. It’s not difficult, it’s much more difficult to explain that you don’t need help now.

Day trading comes with risks. However, you can do successful trades if your strategy is good. Keep a note of your trades and test your strategies on demo accounts. It will be helpful. Good luck.

There is nothing passive about earning an income from forex (if you ever do). It takes study, practice and time to stand a chance.

1 Like

50% per month is totally unrealistic for 99.99% of traders even people with years of experience and consistently profitable. Seems delusional at best.

If yourself have the skills to do that why not use different prop firm accounts and a trade copier for your own trades? Seems like a lot less hassle.