IFBX.COM = Interbank Fx

has anybody used IFBX recently? What comments about the broker: strengths / weaknesses?

thanks for your imput

I use them and i find they are very reliable. There spreads are reasonable but the big negative is when there is news aka fundamental announcements because the spread spreads wildly. You can end up with a 12 pip spread on the eurusd. Other than that though they use MT4 which I like, they dont seem to mind scalping, if you don’t have alot of money you can open an account for $250. Overall they are a good broker

I’ve also been using IBFX and don’t really have any problems with them. I have noticed the spread thing, but that’s pretty minor. Their support is excellent. You can chat live with a rep any time the market is open and they do a great job of explaining any questions you may have. I’ve had a few occasions where the demo server has had connection problems, but not on a live account (which, as mentioned, I was able to open with $250).

Yes, I have been with IBFX since May 2007. It was fine with swaps & spread. The spreads are always expanded at news announcement. That’s normal with most of Forex Broker. I rated IBFX ****.
But on Wedsneday, Oct 1, IBFX changed swap rate. This change just like stealing their customer money x 3 times. Some pairs, they charge swap either buy or sell:

• EUR/JPY -17.91 -5.54 GBP/USD -2.90 -4.90 - AUD/JPY -8.89 -4.22
    A lot of clients have complained and IBFX changed swap on Friday a bit better.
    Beside the swap rate, IBFX’s spreads are often widen.

So, be carefull with IBFX. You can try with different broker such as ODL Securities. I might close my account with IBFX and open new account with other broker. Any sugestion. Thanks.

Now I lower IBFX rating to ** or a C.

i heard bad comment on ibx… can anyone tell me the update on this…

thanks

I am looking at maybe scalping on IBFX, as it has 200:1 leverage and i can open a $250 account,
does anyone think this is unwise? has IBFX improved over the last year?

You guys have tried their PRS system? Was it good?